How to track my Aliexpress - Standard shipping package?
Aliexpress - Standard shipping package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Aliexpress - Standard shipping tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Aliexpress - Standard shipping courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Aliexpress ?
Aliexpress is an e-commerce platform that ships products to the world. Sellers who use the platform have the obligation to communicate the estimated delivery times of the products offered for sale.
Two shipping options are usually offered by Aliexpress:
- the Standard Shipping Aliexpressmode: the delivery time is about 15 to 45 working days after the date of shipment of the item (free option)
- the Premium Shipping Aliexpressmode: the delivery time is about 7 and 15 working days after the shipment of the item
For deliveries in China, Aliexpress items are delivered within about 2 to 3 business days. Depending on the destination, this delay may be longer, especially for deliveries in rural areas of the country.
For international e-commerce, the different types of delivery for destinations around the world:
- Aliexpress Standard Shipping: between 15 and 45 working days approximately
- EMS Epacket (China Post): between 17 and 36 working days approximately
- DHL Express: between 10 and 21 working days approximately
If free shipping is indicated at the time of purchase, it will usually be handled by China Post Small Packet or Aliexpress Standard Shipping.
Regarding the shipping method Epacket (faster than Aliexpress Standard), the deadlines are as follows:
- to New Zealand: between 6 and 8 working days approximately
- to Mexico, the United Arab Emirates, Israel and Argentina: between 7 and 15 working days approximately
- to France, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Spain and Australia: between 5 and 7 working days approximately
- to Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Uzbekistan: between 7 and 20 working days approximately
- to Thailand, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Vietnam, philippines and Pakistan: between 3 and 7 working days approximately
- to South Africa: between 1 and 15 working days approximately
- to Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore and South Korea: between 2 and 4 working days approximately
- to Brazil, India, Russia, Belarus and Ukraine: between 7 and 10 days approximately
Factors that can change the delivery time are as follows:
- the method of shipment: depending on the method of transport, the time may vary. Aliexpress works with local carriers in China and abroad, who can make delivery faster. The seller must be vigilant about the possible modes of transport and be able to transmit to the buyer an accurate estimate of the time for delivery. The buyer must be vigilant when choosing the delivery option. It should also be noted that the buyer may be required to pay customs fees when a private carrier takes care of his package, which can extend the delivery time. The seller must inquire about these potential costs and inform his customers, in particular of the impact on the delivery time.
- the destination: the more efficient the postal service, the faster the delivery will be. The local weather is also to be taken into account in the destination country or region.
- the period: the periods of the year or the flow of orders is more important, such as the holidays or close to the Chinese New Year or Christmas lengthen the delivery times. Delays are to be expected in countries where postal services are modest
The Aliexpress platform allows buyers around the world to access products from small and medium-sized Chinese companies. The countries and regions of destination are therefore multiple, especially in the United States, Europe, Israel, in the regions of the Middle East, Russia and North Africa.
How do I contact Aliexpress ?
Aliexpress is headquartered at Alibaba headquarters in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China.
- Alibaba Co, Ltd, 969 West Wen Yi Road, Yu Hang District, Hangzhou 311121, China
Customer service can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via Alibaba at the following number:
- (+86)571-8502-2088 (Aliexpress does not have a hotline per se)
Also by email to the following addresses:
Information about Aliexpress deliveries
Aliexpress is a Chinese E-commerce platform belonging to the Alibaba group and specializing in the sale, wholesale and retail, of low-cost products, to individuals (in B2C) and to companies and internationally. The company was created in 2010 by the Alibabagroup, with the aim of offering the equivalent of its Taobaosite, reserved for China, in English and for foreign customers. Within the AlibabaGroup, Aliexpress complements the activities of Alibaba (wholesale and international B2B ) and Taobao (wholesale and retail to individuals and companies in China).
The Aliexpress site works on the same principle as other platforms like Amazon, and connects Chinese (or Singapore-based) sellers directly with customers, without going through intermediaries. The difference is that Aliexpress is only a platform and does not sell products directly as Amazondoes. Aliexpress evaluates products and resellers based on customer ratings and the sellers who use it are independent. It is compared in this to eBay, however the sellers who use Aliexpress are individuals and professionals, which allows a wide audience to access the platform to sell products.
The Aliexpress platform is among the top 50 most visited sites worldwide (it is the most visited site in Russia). It is renowned for electronic products, including smartphones, and fashion accessories. The site is accessible via applications for iOS, Android and Yun OS systems (the operating system of the parent company Alibaba). Aliexpress offers a wide range of other services, including from individual to individual, from company to individual, but also payment and cloud computing solutions. The original site is in English version but there are also versions in Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Indonesian, Russian, Dutch and Turkish among others. A refund system is offered in case of non-receipt of the order and / or major difference between the product and its description.
Aliexpress is a major player in e-commerce in China with consumers because it allows companies to access the international market at a lower cost. This allows merchants to offer low prices. The reliability of the site Aliexpress is due to the seller's commitments to communicate on potential delivery times (maximum 45 days), and to have a clear and transparent refund policy in case of non-compliance. Aliexpress works in collaboration with many carriers, locally and internationally to make it possible to deliver items to players around the world.
The tracking number of a Aliexpress delivery
There are different formats of tracking number Aliexpress, this can be a sequence of numbers like for example: 154278952345 or they can start with two capital letters followed by numbers and / or letters like for example: YT15424562154000001 or ZA1245234227HK. Sellers send the packages to various transport companies, which explains the variety of tracking numbers.
The most frequently used businesses by sellers on Aliexpress are China Post, Yun Express, Singapore Post, Flyt Express, SF Express, Yanwen, etc. This explains the diversity of tracking number formats for packages, such as: AA123456789CN or AA123456789MY or YT123456789123 or F12343746ER34576.
Generally, international shipment tracking numbers begin with two capital letters, followed by numbers, and end with two capital letters, often with CN or CH or HK. On the other hand, for national consignments, the tracking numbers are generally made up of only digits.
It should be noted that as orders are processed by different carriers at different locations, tracking numbers may change during transport.
The different tracking states Aliexpress
- CONSOLIDATED ORDER
- PACKED ORDER
- ORDER IN ARRIVAL