How to track my Wndirect - Asendia package?
Wndirect - Asendia package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Wndirect - Asendia tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Wndirect - Asendia courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Asendia ?
Asendia is present on four continents and offers parcel and courier deliveries around the world. The company handles the first part of the shipment, the packages are routed to the distribution center in the destination country and it is then picked up locally.
Partners take care of the rest of the delivery process once in the recipient country to the end customer. Asendia collaborates with many transport and delivery players in about 220 countries, the company nevertheless tracks packages for sellers and buyers.
Often the partner for the final delivery is familiar with the recipient of the package who will be able to pick up his product at home or at a collection point depending on the option selected.
Asendia works with national postal services, specialized local delivery drivers or internationally recognized transport companies.
For the delivery of parcels internationally for the E-commerce sector, Asendia offers E-PAQ services with several options whose delivery times vary according to the type of package (its weight, size, etc.) as well as the final destination.
- E-PAQ Standard: the international parcel delivery service at a lower cost, provided by la poste for parcels up to 2kg and of low value. This option allows you to send small packages with a special format. This service offers reliable international delivery possibilities and with good value for money, packages are picked up by the local post service in the destination country. E-PAQ Standard is available for priority processing if necessary to reduce the delivery time. Packages E-PAQ Standard benefit from a customs treatment facilitated by the low value of the products transported. Delivery times depend on the final destination and the options selected by the customer.
- E-PAQ Plus: the international delivery service with guaranteed tracking of packages to their destination. This option allows you to send packages up to 2kg, to many global destinations and tracking is provided in most countries. Asendia tracks delivery, export and import and allows sellers and buyers to know the location of their package. The products are transported by the local postal services and delivered either to your home or to a collection point at a local post office. Packages E-PAQ Plus benefit from a customs treatment facilitated by the low value of the products transported, a prepaid customs service is possible. Delivery times depend on the final destination and the options selected by the customer.
- E-PAQ Select: the reliable and fast international tracking parcel delivery service for parcels up to 30kg with good value for money. This service is offered for E-commerce players around the world. E-PAQ Select offers fast delivery times: from about 2 to 5 working days for regional delivery and about 4 to 9 working days for intercontinental delivery. The service includes assured tracking and a signature option on possible delivery. Customs is paid at destination, prepaid customs options are possible. This service has a budget delivery option for certain destinations.
- E-PAQ Elite: the most complete and fastest international parcel delivery service for E-commerce offered by Asendia. This service is offered for packages up to 30kg around the world, with guaranteed tracking for most destinations. Delivery times are the fastest: about 2 to 3 working days for regional delivery and about 3 to 5 working days for intercontinental delivery. Customs is paid at destination, prepaid customs options are possible. The service includes optimal follow-up and options are possible, including scheduling home delivery.
E-PAQ Standard and E-PAQ Plus offer parcel deliveries to more than 200 recipient countries. E-PAQ Select and E-PAQ Elite are the options available for all major e-commerce markets and in many emerging markets in the sector.
Asendia delivers all over the world, with specific expertise in the delivery of products to France and Switzerland. The company is present in 17 countries and has partnerships with many national postal operators in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
How do I contact Asendia ?
The head office of Asendia France is based in Paris, at the following address:
- 9 Rue du Colonel Pierre Avia, 75015 Paris
Customer service can be reached at the following numbers:
- (+44)8458738155 and (+44)175561262
Information about Asendia deliveries
Asendia is a mail and parcel delivery service company launched in 2012 as part of a merger between La Poste and La Poste Suisse. It operates worldwide and serves more than 200 countries and regions.
Asendia employs more than 1500 people on 4 continents and has 32 sites worldwide. The company is present in Europe, North America, Asia and Oceania and collaborates with carrier employees around the world for last-mile delivery. Asendia delivers many products and goods internationally through various shipping services, includingE-PAQ, used by many companies and e-commerce players.
Initially Asendia had a reputation as a postal service company, the company has evolved by offering parcel delivery services for international e-commerce. Asendia also offers today many associated services, including return management, order processing among others.
Delivery and parcel solutions are highly valued in E-commerce, for sending various products, including ready-to-wear, cosmetics, small electronic items and household appliances, books, lifestyle products, games and toys as well as decoration and household products.
The majority of packages shipped are less than 2kg but it is also possible to send via Asendia goods up to 20kg. Packages less than 3cm thick can be delivered to mailboxes.
For companies, Asendia offers several solutions for order management. It is possible to pick up the packages directly from the customer's warehouse for later shipment or the customer can route the packages to an international distribution center Asendia. For E-commerce sellers, Asendia offers to take care of the entire order processing process from parcel collection to final delivery.
Asendia has numerous distribution centers around the world, including new Zealand, Australia and Singapore.
In order to guarantee the reliability and quality of its delivery services, Asendia has set up numerous partnerships with local postal services.
These privileged collaborations guarantee customers and buyers secure and fast deliveries.
Asendia works with An Post's Post Parcel, Ireland's national postal service, enabling it to offer Irish consumers preferential rates for international deliveries.
In 2016, Asendia partnered with Israël Post to facilitate parcel delivery solutions for e-commerce to Israel. This collaboration makes it possible to guarantee accelerated deliveries with a good quality-price ratio and to E-merchants to extend their activity to this territory.
Since 2021, Asendia has ownedEshopworld, a software company, specializing in technologies for e-commerce to improve the shopping experience for consumers internationally. Eshopworld is based in Dublin and offers services for the display of local rates, the calculation of customs fees and taxes, payment methods as well as multilingual customer service.
Asendia recently acquired WNDirect (United Kingdom) and Globegitics (United States) with the aim of improving services and expanding e-commerce activities. These companies specialize in the delivery of international parcels through innovative and modern solutions. In particular, they offer customs clearance services, duty-free delivery and return management solutions.
The tracking number of a Asendia delivery
The tracking number format Asendia may vary depending on the country of shipment, it is usually a sequence of numbers or a sequence of characters that contain numbers and letters. For example, a tracking number Asendia UK consists of 9 to 11 digits. A tracking number Asendia for the United States consists of 13 to 20 digits. A tracking number Asendia in Asia consists of 3 letters followed by 8 numbers, followed by 2 letters followed by 2 numbers and ends with 2 letters. A tracking number Asendia for Germany consists of 13 digits, followed by the letter B, followed by a number and ends with the letter C.
The tracking number format WNDirect is usually composed of the uppercase letters WNM followed by 10 digits.
The different tracking states Asendia
- OUT FOR DELIVERY
- AWAITING DESPATCH
- IN TRANSIT AIRLINE: SU/FLIGHT
- REFUSED BY CUSTOMER
- DELIVERY ARRANGED WITH RECIPIENT
- NON DELIVERY
- DELIVERED TO LOCKER/COLLECTION POINT
- RECEIVED BY CARRIER
- ELEC ADVICE RECEIVED BY CARRIER
- IN TRANSIT PROCESSED DOWN PACKET LINE
- IN TRANSIT SCANNED TO CONTAINER