How to track my Asos package?
Asos package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Asos tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Asos courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Asos ?
The delivery times of Asos depend on the type of delivery chosen by the customer. For a customer residing in the UK, the delivery options and associated durations are as follows:
- Standard Delivery: delivery times are 3 working days, delivery takes place from Monday to Friday and Sunday (except public holidays)
- Next-day Delivery:
- In relay point:
- If the order is made before 10pm (Monday to Sunday), the delivery takes place the next day (Monday to Saturday) between 7am and 10pm
- If the order is made after 10pm, delivery will take 2 days
- Delivery does not take place during public holidays
- At home:
- If the order is made before 9pm (Monday to Friday), the delivery takes place the next day between 7am and 10pm
- If the order is made after 9pm, delivery will take 2 days
- Delivery does not take place during public holidays
- In relay point:
- Nominated Day Delivery: it is possible to schedule the delivery for a day of your choice, up to 10 days in advance:
- Delivery from Monday to Sunday (except public holidays) between 8am and 8pm
- For Northern Ireland (postal code in BT), delivery from Monday to Saturday
- For the Channel Islands (postal code in GY or JE), delivery from Monday to Friday
- Evening Next-day: Delivery for the next evening between 6pm and 10pm if the order was made before midnight (Monday to Sunday), this option is not possible for December 25th
- Click & Collect+: This can be a Standard Delivery delivery or Next-day Delivery . The deadlines depend on the option chosen.
- Asos Instant: Delivery for the same day between 6pm and 10pm (excluding public holidays), if the order was made before noon
During holiday seasons as well as sales periods, deliveries may be delayed and take a little longer than usual.
How do I contact Asos ?
The registered office is located in the United Kingdom, at the following address:
- Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, NW1 7FB
Asos has an online chat on its website, allowing you to communicate with a virtual assistant 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. It is also possible to contact them via social networks such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Asos UK's telephone details are as follows:
- 0207 756 1000
- +44 2077 561 000 (from a country other than the UK)
Information about Asos deliveries
Asos is an online clothing and cosmetics company founded in June 2000 in the United Kingdom by Nick Robertson, Andrew Regan, Deborah Thorpe and Quentin Griffiths. The company is headquartered in London and also has additional offices in Berlin and Birmingham. Their website offers clothing from more than 850 different brands in addition to the Asos brand.
Initially, Asos meant Asseenonscreen , because the company sold imitations of the clothes that could be seen on television, but the meaning has changed since the expansion of the brand. Asos mainly targets young adults as a clientele. Asos began developing her own brand of women's clothing of the same name in 2004.
Asos started international sales by creating in 2010 an online sales site in France, Germany and the United States, then in Australia, Italy and Spain from 2011. Today Asos delivers worldwide, in more than 200 different countries, for this reason it has a wide network of different carriers. The different delivery options offered by Asos depend on each country. The options for the UK and available in most countries delivered by Asos are as follows:
- Standard Delivery: Standard delivery at £4.00 (this service is free from £35.00 purchase).
- Next-day Delivery: Next day delivery, available for a number of postal codes: AB31-56, BF (all), HS (all), IM (all), IV (all), KA27-28, KW (all), PA20-80, PH15-50, TR21-25, ZE (all). The order must be made before 9pm for a home shipment or 10pm for a relay point shipment. This option is not available for parcels from partners in Asos or Asos EU, Asos Lichefield or Asos US, nor during periods such as sales or holiday season. Delivery at £5.95 (free after subscription to Premier Delivery , at £9.95 per year).
- Nominated Day Delivery: Delivery for one day scheduled at £5.95 (free after subscription to Premier Delivery , at £9.95 per year). This option is not available for the following postal codes: AB31-56, BF (all), HS (all), IM (all), IV (all), KA27-28, KW (all), PA20-80, PH15-50, TR21-25, ZE (all). This option is not available for packages from partners in Asos or Asos EU, Asos Lichefield or Asos US. Depending on the postal code, some additional options are possible, such as:
- Choose the delivery time slot between 10am and 5pm
- Change the previously chosen delivery date
- Ask to deliver to your neighbor
- Request delivery to a relay point
- Evening Next-day: Next night delivery at £7.95. This option is not available for the following postal codes: AB (all), BF (all), BT (all), CA18-CA28, DG (all), EX31-39, GY (all), HS (all), IM (all), IV (all), JE (all), KA14, KA27-28, KW (all), LA11-LA21, LL (all) PA20-80, PH5-9, PH15-26, PH30-PH50, PO30-41, SA35-48, SA61-66, SA73, SY19-25 TR21-25, ZE (all). This option is not available for packages from partners in Asos or Asos EU, Asos Lichefield or Asos US.
- Click & Collect+: Delivery to a relay point, if the package is not collected before 10 days at the relay point, it will be returned to Asos . 4 Click & Collect+ services are offered by Asos:
- Collect+ +: thousands of locations, open 7 days a week
- Asda toyou: more than 600 locations, open 7 days a week
- Dpd Pick-up: 2000 different locations in the country, only available for the delivery option Next-day Delivery
- Hermes Parcelshop: 5400 locations in the UK, open 7 days a week
- Asos Instant: Delivery for the same day if the order was made before noon (except public holidays), at £7.95. This option is only available in certain areas of the UK. A signature is necessarily required upon receipt of the package.
Orders placed for delivery in one of the following postal codes: E1-E3, EC1-4, SE1, SE11, SW1, W1, WC1, WC2, E8, E9, E14, N1 and NW1 can be delivered by an electric vehicle.
A signature may be required in order to retrieve the package. If the customer is not at home at the time of delivery, the delivery person leaves a note to indicate if the package is in a safe place, at the neighbor's house, or if it is necessary to reschedule a delivery. After 2 inconclusive delivery attempts, the order will be returned to Asos .
It is possible to return the package to Asos within 28 days of receipt. This period is extended for orders made during the end of the year holidays. The possible collection points for returns are as follows:
- Collect+ +: Weight and maximum dimensions accepted: 10kg, 60x50x50cm
- Hermes Drop Off: Weight and maximum dimensions accepted: 15kg, 120x60x60cm
- Royal Mail Post Office: Weight and maximum dimensions accepted: 20kg, 61x46x46cm
- Asda: Weight and maximum dimensions accepted: 25kg, 90x60x60cm
The tracking number of a Asos delivery
The Asos tracking number format consists of 9 digits. For example 661748267. Depending on the carrier in charge of delivery, the tracking number can be a combination of numbers and letters. For example, if the carrier is Private Parcel, the tracking number can have the following form: 2W0 000 728 224, if the carrier is La Poste, the number can be 9L25941033569.
The different tracking states Asos
- INFORMATION ARRIVED IN COUNTRY / NON EU PRESENTED TO CUSTOMS
- INFORMATION RTS RECEIVED AT ORIGIN GATEWAY - RTS REASON NOT KNOWN
- AWAITING DESPATCH
- RETURN TO SENDER RTS MANIFESTED FOR RETURN TO CLIENT
- INFORMATION ASOS