How to track my B2C package?
B2C package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
B2C tracking from USA, Canada and UK
B2C courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver B2C Europe ?
B2C Europe is present in 9 countries, in the United States, the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Italy, France, China and Belgium, where the company has offices. The company supports parcel shipments and deliveries to and from more than 220 countries around the world, in partnership with many carriers and logistics providers.
B2C Europe offers international home delivery services, in line with the growing demand of the E-commerce sector.
The company offers a last-mile delivery service through an efficient European and global distribution network and dedicated warehouses for cross-border deliveries. B2C Europe proposes to make accessible the services of major transport players gathered in a single access point and thus facilitate logistics for E-commerce sellers. The service also provides for the management of returns and customs services.
B2C Europe provides its customers with 34 national carrier networks, 14 global postal networks, 13 PUDO (Pick Up Drop Off) networks and 4 international express networks in Europe.
Several options are offered for the shipment of parcels by B2C Europe to its customers:
- PARCEL LITE: this shipping service includes the printing of a shipping label, the sorting of the package and the processing of undeliverables
- PARCEL PLUS and TRACKPOST: these services include printing a shipping label, sorting the package, processing undeliverables, repackaging, forwarding, printing customs documents and transit liability insurance
- PARCEL PREMIUM: the most complete service in the range for international deliveries, it includes the printing of a shipping label, the sorting of the package, the processing of undeliverables, repackaging, forwarding, printing of customs documents, transit liability insurance, signature on receipt (on request) as well as the handling of bulky items
B2C Europe also allows you to choose the collection of parcels at a collection point, in order to reduce delivery difficulties.
The company offers the COLLECT YOUR PARCEL service that allows customers to choose a relay point delivery option and offers them flexibility to pick up their product. The relay points are numerous, whether local post offices, automatic lockers, merchants. There are over 100,000 possible locations available to pick up a package.
Thus customers have the possibility to choose whether they wish to be delivered at home or in relay point.
The COLLECT YOUR PARCEL service is available with a delivery time of about 2 to 5 working days, for packages of up to 15kg, the dimensions of which must not exceed 60x40x40 cm and in the following countries: Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, Germany and France.
The main partners of B2C Europe for the delivery of parcels in international delivery are the following:
- DHL (Netherlands), DHL DE (Germany), DHL Express (United Kingdom), DHL Scan Global Logistics (Sweden), Parcel Private (France), Colissimo (France), Chronopost (France), DPD UK, FedEx, Hermes (Germany and United Kingdom), UPS, PostNL, Anpost (Ireland), DC Postal (Luxembourg), Bpost (Belgium), GLS (Italy and Netherlands), Kaab (Poland), SDA (Italy), Atpost (Austria), Zeleris, Bring (Denmark), Skynet, Correos (Spain), CTT Express / Tourline (Spain and Portugal), Estipost/Omniva, Taxidromiki, and Fietskoeriers
As an indication, in 2021, the delivery times of PostNL depending on the country of destination, and departing from the Netherlands, are as follows (in addition to the usual delivery time):
- to Australia: approximately 1 to 21 working days
- to Brazil: approximately 20 working days
- to Canada: approximately 1 to 3 business days
- to China: approximately 7 to 14 working days
- to Croatia: approximately 4 to 7 working days
- to Cyprus: approximately 4 to 7 working days
- to the Dominican Republic: from 3 to 6 working days approximately
- to Finland: approximately 1 to 6 working days
- to France: from 1 to 8 working days approximately
- to Ireland: approximately 1 to 11 working days
- to Japan: approximately 7 to 12 working days
- to Morocco: about 8 working days
- to New Zealand: approximately 10 to 14 working days
- to Portugal: approximately 1 to 7 working days
- to Spain: approximately 6 to 14 working days
- to Slovenia: approximately 8 working days
- to the United Kingdom: approximately 6 to 12 working days
- to the United States: approximately 9 to 27 business days
How do I contact B2C Europe ?
The registered office of the company B2C Europe is based in the Netherlands at the following address:
- Zuiderzeelaan 80, 1382 JW Weesp, Netherlands
The company also has offices in other countries whose addresses are as follows:
- in the Netherlands: Damsluisweg 40, 1332 ED Almere, Netherlands
- Phone number: +31(0)20-2443301
- in France: 2 Avenue du Valquiou, 93290 Tremblays-en-France, France
- in Spain: 18-20 Avenue de Suiza, 28821 Coslada, Madrid, Spain
- Telephone details: +34911236200
- in the UK: Slough Trading Estate, 216/217 Bedford Avenue, Slough, SL1 4RY
- Phone number: +44(0)1753531998
- in China: Unit 3603, TWR B, TRANUY R&F Center, Jiangnan Avenue, Haizhu District, Guangzhou 510260
- Phone number: +8618680205040 (WeChat)
Customer service can be reached by phone at the following number:
Also by email, via the following contacts:
- customerservice@b2ceurope. eu and social@b2ceurope. had
Customer services can also be reached by email by country at the following addresses:
- for the Netherlands: customerservice@b2ceurope. had
- for China: [email protected]
- for France: customerservice-fr@b2ceurope. had
- for the United Kingdom: [email protected]
- for Spain: [email protected]
Information about B2C Europe deliveries
B2C Europe was founded in 2000 in a desire to create a distribution channel dedicated to E-commerce companies and covering the entire territory while providing a "local" service.
With significant experience in many logistics companies, its founders saw the opportunity to do better, to create optimized and efficient solutions while being more profitable for the E-commerce sector.
As a B2C Europe has become the leading independent player offering logistics services for cross-border parcel deliveries in Europe. The objective is to offer e-commerce companies adapted, flexible and secure solutions.
B2C Europe has offices in 5 countries on 2 continents, and offers international deliveries to more than 220 destinations around the world. More than 35 million shipments were made in 2020, B2C Europe has positioned itself as the 1st independent logistics service provider in Europe since 2000.
The B2C Europe company collaborates with more than 100 carriers in a global network dedicated to the delivery of items and has 5 hubs worldwide.
B2C Europe provides logistics and supply chain services dedicated to e-commerce players on the European continent. The company offers many solutions, including parcel routing, international express delivery, customs services management and returns management. B2C Europe 's clients include many e-commerce leaders, including Amazon, eBay and Google among others. B2C Europe stands out by offering adapted and flexible solutions to support E-merchants in the development of their activity around the world. The company uses innovative technologies and offers drone deliveries and RFID delivery management.
In order to be competitive on the international market, B2C Europe offers a package of services that includes global delivery but also logistics, warehousing, customs clearance and return management services.
B2C Europe is betting on being able to offer its customers a reliable, secure service, with great responsiveness and adaptability of solutions to be operational for all customer requests.
B2C Europe offers the following services:
- International delivery at home and in relay point: B2C Europe delivers the parcels until the last mile. With a strong European distribution network and numerous warehouses, the company offers to optimize the delivery of parcels. B2C Europe works with more than 100 international carriers to cover more than 220 destinations for the delivery of goods.
- International E fulfillment: B2C Europe offers logistics management services for orders, storage, inventory management, packaging and preparation for shipment. Also a return processing service with repackaging and forwarding. Stocks are visible and available in real time, making it easy to transmit information about estimated delivery times.
- Return your parcel: A dedicated return service is also offered, appreciated by companies because of the difficulty of setting up returns without wasting too much time and money. The service offered by B2C Europe includes a free return label that is sent to the consumer with his package, in the language of the country of destination, in order to facilitate, if he wishes, the return of his product. The consumer only has to drop off the package at the local post office that manages the reshipment to one of the international hubs that take care of the return to the initial company. the road network of B2C Europe makes it possible to offer an easy and profitable return solution for both the consumer and the e-commerce sales company. The process includes an analysis of the request within a maximum of 3 days, instructions for return labeling available in 16 languages, prepaid or paid return labels, and finally, a quick refund to the consumer.
- Customs handling: B2C Europe offers a customs clearance service for certain parcels according to their value from London - Heathrow, Madrid - Barajas, Amsterdam - Schiphol, Liège and Paris - Charles de Gaulle. The company offers its customers a consulting and support service for the export of goods to ensure profitable deliveries, without hindrance and in compliance with international legislation.
In connection with recent news related to Brexit, B2C Europe proposes to support companies and in particular the implementation of theImport One Stop Shop (or IOSS). E-merchant customers as well as carrier and logistics partners can designate B2C Europe as IOSS agent to facilitate their international activity.
Finally, B2C offers services through integration tools:
- File transfer: batch integration of pre-alert combined with tracking files and labels with generic unmarked barcodes. In order to facilitate access to different carrier networks without labelling and sorting requirements.
- A final carrier label service: API integration for the final carrier label.
- Integration tools: B2C Europe offers integrated solutions on platforms, including Delivery Management and e-commerce software platforms. B2C Europe services are easily integrated with online sales sites.
The tracking number of a B2C Europe delivery
Due to the particularity of the company B2C Europe to provide a large network of carriers around the world for the delivery of its packages, the tracking number formats depend on the company that delivers the packages.
Thus, a package delivered by DHL will have a tracking number in the format of the company DHL, while a package supported by FedEx will have a tracking number in the format of the company FedEx.