How to track my Bonprix package?
Bonprix package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Bonprix tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Bonprix courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Bonprix ?
Delivery times are indicated for each product on the Bonprix website, usually orders are delivered in less than 7 days. Bulky items can have a delivery time of 3 weeks.
- Germany: Orders are sent by Hermes . Deliveries take place between 8am and 8pm, if there is no one to receive the package, 2 other attempts can be made. It is possible to deliver to a relay point in a Hermes office.
- France: 3 delivery methods are possible, delivery by Colissimo , Mondial Relay or Relais Colis .
- Mondial Relay: Deliveries to a relay point have a delay of less than 72 hours if the order was made before 10 pm. The package must be picked up within 14 days of delivery, otherwise it will be returned to Bonprix .
- Relais Colis: Deliveries to a Relais Colis office have a delay of less than 72 hours if the order was made before 10 p.m. The package must be picked up within 7 days of delivery, otherwise it will be returned to Bonprix .
- Colissimo: Delivery is made at home in less than 7 days. In case of absence, the package will be deposited in the nearest post office. The package must be picked up within 7 days of delivery, otherwise it will be returned to Bonprix .
- United Kingdom: Orders are sent by Hermes
- Standard delivery: delivery times are between 2 and 4 days for the majority of products (excluding national holidays). Deliveries take place from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 8pm and Sunday from 10am to 5pm.
- Express delivery: Some products can be shipped the next day (excluding national holidays) if the order was made before 11pm. This delivery method is not available for Northern Ireland and the British Isles.
- Scheduled delivery: It is possible to plan the day and time slot (excluding national holidays and weekends).
- Norway: Orders are sent by Postnord . Delivery times are usually between 5 and 7 working days. This period may be extended for deliveries to postal code areas 82 to 99. Delivery can be made to a Postnord Mypack office.
- Italy: Orders are sent by Brt , Sda , Poste Italiane , Mlk Deliverys , Hr Parcel , Gls or Tws .
- Standard delivery: delivery times are between 3 and 7 working days
- Express delivery: delivery times are between 2 and 3 working days, depending on the postal code.
- Switzerland: Orders are sent by Swiss Post or Quickpac . Delivery times are between 3 and 6 working days for available items.
- Russia: Delivery times are between 1 and 15 days, depending on the delivery address. For Moscow and St. Petersburg, this period is 1-3 days.
- Sweden: Orders are sent by Postnord . Delivery times are usually between 4 and 6 working days.
- Belgium: Orders are sent by Bpost at home or by Mondial Relay at the pick-up point. Delivery times are between 4 and 5 working days. The parcel in relay point must be picked up within 14 days of delivery, otherwise it will be returned to Bonprix .
- Spain: Orders are sent by Seur . Delivery times are between 2 and 3 working days.
- Czech Republic: Orders are sent by Česká pošta. Delivery times are between 2 and 4 working days. It is possible to deliver to the post office. Payment for the order can be made upon receipt of the package.
- Netherlands: Orders are sent by Postnl . Delivery times are between 2 and 3 working days. Delivery in 48 hours is ensured for orders placed before 10 pm if they do not contain bulky items.
- Luxembourg: Orders are sent by Dc Postal Service . Delivery times are 2 weeks.
- Poland: Orders are sent by post Polskiej . Delivery times are 2 to 4 working days.
- Romania: Orders are sent by Cargus . Delivery times are 3 to 5 working days.
- Slovakia: Orders are sent by Slovenská Pošta . Delivery times are 4 to 5 days. For deliveries to post offices, the package must be picked up within 14 days of delivery, otherwise it will be returned to Bonprix .
- Ukraine: Orders are sent by Brume Express for home deliveries and by Ukrposhta for deliveries to post office. Delivery times are approximately one week for items in stock, this period can extend to 3 weeks for items that are not in stock at the time of ordering.
How do I contact Bonprix ?
The registered office is located in Hamburg, Germany, at the following address:
- Bonprix Handelsgesellschaft mbH, Haldesdorfer Strasse 61, 22179 Hamburg
German customer service is available from Monday to Saturday from 7am to 11pm and on Sundays from 8am to 11pm at the telephone numbers:
- 040 - 6462 321 (telephone)
- 040 - 64 62 37 00 (fax)
There is an online chat to ask your question directly on the Bonprix site that allows you to have quick information. A contact form is also available and allows you to have a return from customer service by email.
Information about Bonprix deliveries
Bonprix is a German company selling clothing and home accessories. Founded in May 1986 by Hans-Joachim and Michael Newe, as a subsidiary of the Otto Group, the company is now among the top 10 best German e-commerce sites and generates the largest turnover of the group. Bonprix developed in France, Poland and Italy in the early 90s and then in the United States in 2000. Today it is present in 30 countries in Europe and America and has nearly 4000 employees and more than 30 million customers. More than 50% of sales are made online on the Bonprix .com site, which presents more than 30,000 items.
The tracking number of a Bonprix delivery
The tracking number Bonprix consists of a series of numbers and letters. Its format is different depending on the company that delivers the package. For example, for Mondial Relay , the tracking number is usually between 8 and 12 characters, consisting only of numbers. While for a delivery by Relais Colis , the tracking number has letters and has between 10 and 16 characters.