How to track my BRT Bartolini package?
BRT Bartolini package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
BRT Bartolini tracking from USA, Canada and UK
BRT Bartolini courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Brt Bartolini ?
Brt Bartolini is an Italian transport company, it offers national and international delivery services, for all types of packages, with different options. The Italy service, for national deliveries, offers deliveries for individuals, professionals, shops and large retailers. The offers of the Italy service are as follows:
- Express Service: provides for the next day delivery of packages with no limit on weight or number of packages per shipment. The package can be dropped off at one of the 180 Brt Bartolini agencies to be picked up the next day.
- Priority service: provides delivery before 12 noon the next day in one of the 3000 pick-up points in Italy. No limit on weight, volume and number of packages per shipment. Parcels sent to Calabria, Sicily and Sardinia are delivered before 12 noon on the 2nd day after the day of collection.
- Service 10:30 am: provides delivery before 10:30 am the next day in one of the 1500 collection points in Italy. The limits for packages are up to 100 kg for weight and 0.5m3 for volume. An additional 24 hours is to be expected for deliveries to Calabria, Sicily and Sardinia.
- Courier service: This service is dedicated to the express delivery of heavy and bulky packages. Options are possible, including delivery by appointment, upstairs, storage and insurance of the goods.
- Envelopes and documents service: this service is dedicated to sending documents, objects and samples. It is intended for light, non-fragile shipments.
For deliveries in Europe, two networks are operated by Brt Bartolini , Dpd Group and Euroexpress . The countries covered are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Monaco, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland. The offers are as follows:
- Dpd Group Service: Dpd Group is one of the leading networks for door-to-door parcel delivery, it offers the following options:
- One package is taken care of per shipment
- The weight and volume limits are as follows: 31.5 kg maximum per package, 175 cm in length and 300 cm maximum perimeter
- Possibility of online proof of delivery services, insurance, inventory management
- does not accept payment on delivery, deliveries by appointment or in warehouse
- The Dpd Group network is supported by more than 15 vehicles and 500 branches in Europe
- Dpd Group has an integrated information system with the use of barcodes that guarantee the complete traceability of deliveries
- Euroexpress service: Euroexpress is a network of express couriers that offers a distribution service in Europe in addition to the Dpd Group offer, especially for the transport of multiple parcels and pallets. It offers the following options:
- Multiple packages can be picked up per shipment
- The weight and volume limits for packages are as follows: 50 kg maximum per package, for maximum dimensions of 120 cm in height, 300 cm in length and 150 cm in width. For a maximum volume of 2m3.
- For pallets, the weight and volume limits are as follows: 1000 kg maximum, 180 cm high, 120 cm long and 120 cm maximum width
- Possibility of online proof of delivery services, insurance, deliveries to supermarkets, by appointment
- Does not accept goods for individuals, personal effects and goods for which the consignee would not have the appropriate equipment for unloading
- The Euroexpress network is supported by more than 600 branches in Europe
- Delivery times are estimated from 2 working days or more
- Traceability is ensured throughout transport
For deliveries abroad, the international air service, managed in collaboration with Fedex offers the transport of parcels to more than 220 countries in the world. The offers of the international air service are as follows:
- Envelopes and documents service: for consignments from 0 to 2.5 kg containing documents or small compact objects (such as samples) and whose dimensions may not exceed 39x30 cm
- Express Service 0-68 kg: for packages whose weight and dimensions cannot exceed 68 kg and 274 cm in length and 330 cm in circumference. Other weight limitations may be imposed in some countries.
- Courier 68 - 1000 kg: for packages weighing between 68 and 1000 kg and whose dimensions do not exceed 302 cm in length, 203 cm in width and 178 cm in height. Some countries cannot be served by this service.
For deliveries in Italy Brt Bartolini offers a Brt-fermopoint service that offers the customer to be able to plan his deliveries, choose a more convenient place than his home if he is absent. More than 4200 fermopoints are available (shops, tobacconists ..), in addition to Brt Bartolini agencies, to be able to recover a package more easily. The recipient can thus modify his delivery if he knows that he will not be present during the delivery at his home and modify the delivery. This service is possible for packages weighing less than 20 kg and having a volume of less than 0.2 m3. An email or sms is sent when the package is available for pickup.
How do I contact Brt Bartolini ?
The registered office of Brt Bartolini is located in Milan, at the following address:
- Foro Buonaparte, 67 - 20121 Milan, Italy
Customer service Brt Bartolini is provided locally, each agency manages its customer service. The agencies are open to the public from Monday to Friday from 9am to 12.30pm and from 2pm to 6pm. And reachable by phone from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm. For example, to reach the agency Brt Bartolini Milan Centre, the number is as follows:
- 02 50 87 411
And the email address of the customer service of the agency Brt Bartolini Milan Centre is as follows:
- [email protected] Brt .it
Information about Brt Bartolini deliveries
Brt Bartolini is an Italian company in freight transport and logistics. It is 85% controlled by Le Groupe La Poste via Dpd since 2019. The company offers delivery services in road and air transport, in collaboration with foreign networks. Brt Bartolini was founded in 1928 in Bologna, initially under the name BARTOLINI, it took the name of Brt in 2011. Brt Bartolini offers fast and reliable delivery services based on efficient logistics services and distribution networks. It offers a door-to-door delivery service with full traceability from collection to delivery for light or heavier and bulky parcels to Italy and the whole world. Brt Bartolini 's delivery network covers more than 220 countries, in partnership with transport leaders such as Fedex . The company has ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications. Brt Bartolini offers a global distribution offer with ancillary services aimed at complementing the needs of its customers. Thus are offered notification services by email or sms to the recipient of the delivery or the delivery attempt, secure packaging for the transport of glass bottles, proof of delivery with image of the delivery note. It is also possible to benefit from payment on delivery, delivery to a warehouse, delivery to individuals upstairs (for large objects), delivery to a neighbor. A shipping insurance can be requested, as well as the storage of parcels if the delivery has failed, the recipient is informed by email or sms and can modify his delivery, either again at home on another date, or at another address, or at a pick-up point. Brt Bartolini offers delivery services for mass distribution, with guaranteed traceability of the departure of shipments, during the routing and until the arrival to the recipient. Brt Bartolini offers logistics services via an automated information system to support the distribution network. The company thus offers a complete integration between distribution and logistics, a single point of contact and customer service and tailor-made offers. Brt Bartolini has many warehouses throughout Italy that handles inbound logistics, including purchase orders, return management, quality controls and transit points. Brt Bartolini also offers support services such as packaging, labeling and product preparation, as well as inventory management. The partnerships that Brt Bartolini has developed make it possible to cover an efficient and solid international network for parcel delivery, with real-time monitoring of each transport.
The different tracking states Brt Bartolini
- IN CONSEGNA
- CONTACT DEPOT
- ARRIVATA IN FILIALE
- DATI SPEDIZ. TRASMESSI A BRT
- DA CONSEGNARE
- NON CONSEGNAB. FORZA MAGGIORE
- TO BE DELIVERED
- INOLTRO ALTRA FILIALE
- RIFIUTATA DAL BRT-FERMOPOINT