How to track my Chain Reaction package?
Chain Reaction package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Chain Reaction tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Chain Reaction courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Chain Reaction ?
Chain Reaction is an Irish company selling bicycles and associated sports equipment, which offers deliveries of its products all over the world, from the United Kingdom. The company Chain Reaction is specialized in the sale of cycle equipment, mainly specialized bicycles but also extends its range to different products related to sports practice. Chain Reaction is now recognized as specialized in E-commerce for non-motorized two-wheeler sports. The company's services are available in many countries. Costs and delivery times vary depending on the items ordered, their country of destination and the selected delivery service. Chain Reaction collaborates with specialized transport partners to guarantee the delivery of its products. The different delivery methods available when ordering on the Chain Reaction website are as follows:
- Standard delivery: for this service, the average delivery time is estimated at about 5 working days. Orders are usually picked up and shipped by Evri or Yodel partners. The terms of delivery are indicated during the validation of the order.
- Delivery Evri Parcelshops: for this service, the average delivery time is estimated at about 3 working days. Orders are usually routed to a local collection point Evri close to their destination, and can be picked up by the recipient at their convenience. The terms of delivery are indicated during the validation of the order.
- Priority tracked delivery: for this service, the average delivery time is estimated at approximately 2 working days. Orders are picked up and shipped by Evri or Yodel partners. The terms of delivery are indicated during the validation of the order.
- Next day delivery: for this service, the average delivery time is estimated the next day if the order is made before 10pm from Monday to Friday, or before 6pm on Saturday and before 8pm on Sunday. Orders are usually taken care of and shipped the next day by the partners Dpd , Evri or Yodel .
- Bulky delivery (bicycles, home trainers or frames): the average delivery time is estimated between 2 and 5 working days. Note that bikes may require a period of 5 days for their construction and preparation for shipment. The terms of delivery are indicated during the validation of the order.
Overall, orders are prepared and shipped within 24 hours of the order, this period can be extended during high periods of activity and depending on the item(s) ordered. Estimated delivery times are communicated when ordering. However, they can be extended due to delivery difficulties, due in particular to weather problems, due to holiday periods, public holidays and during periods of high activity, especially during the holidays.
How do I contact Chain Reaction ?
the registered office of Chain Reaction is based in the United Kingdom, at the following address:
- 1000 Lakeside, Suite 310, Third Floor, NE Wing, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3EN, United Kingdom
Customer service can be reached exclusively via online chat on the Chain Reaction website from Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 8:30 pm and on weekends from 10 am to 4 pm.
Information about Chain Reaction deliveries
Chain Reaction is a company that was founded in 1985, originally on the model of a modest bicycle business, under the original name of Ballynure Cycles by Georges and Janice Watson, in the municipality of Ballynure in Northern Ireland. The company expanded its business, evolved and took the name Ballyclare Cycles in 1989 when the shop moved to the town of the same name. In parallel with the marketing of its products, the company began to organize and sponsor the first downhill races in Northern Ireland for cycle enthusiasts. The company continues to grow and begins with a first mail order service, still specialized in bicycles. It takes the definitive name of Chain Reaction in 2000 and launches its website by launching into E-commerce, the range of products is expanded, as well as customers, international delivery begins. The company Chain Reaction is constantly evolving, it develops its range of products and it creates in 2008 a professional cycling racing team. The Chain Reaction site is gradually becoming multilingual and offers sales for the whole world. In 2016, the company merged with Wiggle , the Wiggle Crc group was thus created and expanded its area of influence and the number of its customers around the world. Chain Reaction specializes in the sale of cycling equipment, especially for Vtt , Bmx , road cycling, cyclo-cross but also for racing, swimming, motocross and triathlon. The Chain Reaction site offers Bmx bikes, children's bikes, racing bikes, foldable, electric, hybrid, cyclo-cross, mountain, road, Vtt and bike trailers. The company also offers product lines of detachable parts, including handlebars, pedals, and frames among others. Chain Reaction is also known for marketing technical sportswear and shoes, for cycling but also for running, triathlon, swimming. The site offers protective accessories, including helmets and sports nutrition products. Chain Reaction offers connected product lines, including connected watches and accessories for cycles and vehicles. Finally, the company also markets equipment for indoor sports. Chain Reaction has set up associated services through the marketing of insurance, for products but also for consumer users. To date, the Wiggle Group is a world leader in the trade of equipment and related items in the cycle sector.
The tracking number of a Chain Reaction delivery
The tracking number format Chain Reaction depends on the carrier that takes care of shipping the order made online. The tracking number will depend on which carrier takes care of the order.