How to track my China Post package?
China Post package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
China Post tracking from USA, Canada and UK
China Post courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver China Post ?
The delivery times provided by China Post can vary from 7 days to 3 months, depending on the dimensions of the package, including its size and weight. The country of destination as well as the degree of urgency of the shipment will also influence the time needed to ensure its delivery.
China Post's international services handle small packages, large parcels or express courier service (EMS Epacket).
The classification of packages depends on the specificities of weight and size, it will be necessary to ensure the type of package thanks to the following information:
The weight of the package:
- is considered as a small package, any shipment whose weight does not exceed 2kg
- is considered a large package, any shipment weighing between 2kg and 30kg
Be careful, the maximum weight for large packages may be limited for some countries. The weight is limited to 20kg for packages sent to the following countries:
- Australia, New Zealand, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Austria, Netherlands, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, South Africa, Norway, Belgium, Russia, Brazil, Argentina, Malaysia, India, Chile, Egypt, Ukraine, Thailand, Indonesia, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Philippines
- The weight of the packages is limited to 15kg for delivery to Poland.
- The weight of the packages is limited to 40kg for Singapore.
The size of the package:
- up to 30kg, packages must comply with the following dimensions: less than 1.5 meters in length and less than 3 meters in width
- up to 20kg, packages must comply with the following dimensions: less than 1.05 meters in length and less than 2 meters in width
- the minimum size of the packages must respect the following dimensions: greater than 0.24 meters in length and 0.16 meters in width
Note that the size of the packages affects delivery times because large shipments are not prioritized for shipment, so they may take longer for their delivery.
The air delivery methods via China Air Parcel and Surface Air Lift generally ensure an estimated time between 5 and 30 days for the receipt of the package. The last one, for surface packages, can take up to more than a month.
The estimated delivery times for each mode of delivery are as follows:
- transport by air:
- to countries bordering China: from 5 to 10 days
- to Europe and the United States: 7 to 16 days
- to Latin America: 10 to 20 days
- to Africa, and other countries or regions: 15 to 30 days
- for air parcels Surface Air Lift: from 15 to 20 days whatever the country of destination
- for surface packages: from 1 to 2 months whatever the country of destination
- for packages ePacket: 10 to 20 days to the United States, the shipping time may be longer for other recipient countries, due to the time it is taken to get to the appropriate structures before it can be sent to the customer
However, delays in delivery and an extended delay may be observed; due to variable weather conditions, holiday periods, possible customs inspections and possible errors in the transmission of the recipient's contact details.
How do I contact China Post?
The China Post services are open in agencies from Monday to Saturday inclusive.
the registered office is located in China, at the following address:
- No. 3 Financial Street, Xicheng District, Beijing Postal Code: 100808
Online support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Customer service telephone details:
- +862011185 or +8611183 (from a landline)
Email contact details:
Information about China Post deliveries
China Post is one of the most used postal services in mainland China, by merchants and retailers. It is one of the best international shipping services and ensures most order deliveries within about 30 days.
Officially known as China Post Group Corporation, China Post, or Chinese La Poste , is the official operational postal transit service in China. It provides postal services for the entire national territory, with the exception of Hong Kong and Macau.
China Post was established in 1949, and takes over from Chunghwa Post which was the main player in the postal service of mainland China until then.
China Post is a postal operator founded and supervised by the State Post Bureau, responsible for the official regulation of the postal service in China.
China Post supports millions of packages each year, mostly from international e-commerce or markets in China. This state-run company represents a huge network composed of 82,116 branches and 236 sorting centers. It employs more than 860,000 people.
China Post offers different types of shipment depending on the type of package, Chinese la poste thus classifies small packages, large packages and express courier service (EMS Epacket). Any type of shipment can benefit from tracking, however, even without tracking, delivery times are the same.
The mode of transport is assigned according to the urgency of the shipment and the price of the package.
Air parcels that transit through China Air Parcel are transported by air, unlike Surface Air Lift packages that can be picked up by sea, land or air.
Finally, surface packages can be transported by sea or land (via rail or road transport).
All shipments can be tracked if they are registered. If applicable, information related to the tracking of the package that transits through China Post will only be available for mainland China.
A specific service is used for sending packages weighing less than 2kg from China, within the country and to the rest of the world: China Post International Small packet. This shipping method, the most economical, will be appreciated by professionals and individuals who wish to reduce their shipping costs. Products sent via this shipping method are usually cosmetics, small gadgets, computer or mobile phone components, smartphones, cleaning products, accessories, clothing, small sporting goods or decoration.
This delivery method is often used by individual customers as well as for the shipment of products from E-commerce, including platforms such as eBay, Amazon and Aliexpress among others.
A shipping method has been specifically designed and created for E-commerce, in order to allow an expedited shipping service for online sellers: the ePacket.
This service is provided as part of the express mail service (EMS Epacket).
The ePacket service was designed in 2011, following an agreement between the United States Postal Service and the Hong Kong Post, in a desire to create a faster, more efficient shipment and transit of products for customers and sellers in these two territories.
This agreement has led to two major advances. It has allowed sellers and e-commerce players to have a real advantage in the market. It has also reassured customers by offering several shipping options while ensuring follow-up, which has helped to strengthen the confidence of consumers both individuals and professionals.
The ePacket agreements have been extended to other territories, which want more efficient and effective access to the US market.
The ePacket service ensures a safe, efficient and fast way to ship internationally, it is ideal for sellers who want to offer international shipping options for their products.
The ePacket service concerns parcels and so-called light consignments:
- the products must not exceed 2kg by weight
- the size of the packages is limited, it must not exceed 60 cm by 91 cm (24 inches by 36 inches)
- the value of the item sent must not exceed $400 (338.60 euros)
In addition to saving in terms of costs and time, ePacket allows buyers many advantages:
- returns are free on products that cannot be delivered, at no additional cost, which maintains the relationship of trust between customer and buyer
- door-to-door ePacket tracking, ePacket delivery allows the customer to track, at no additional cost, the routing of the delivery throughout the shipment, consulting sites such as EMS Epacket and USPS
This service is for you, whether you are a seller on eBay or a professional of a company if you are looking for low-cost shipping options, benefiting from assured tracking for shipping products around the world.
If you are an e-commerce company, ePacket allows you to familiarize yourself with the different regulations of postal transit, with shipping options at a lower cost. And thus maintain your profit margin and grow your business.
The tracking number of a China Post delivery
The tracking number formats are as follows:
- tracking number starting with EA followed by numbers: for service EMS Epacket
- tracking number starting with R followed by digits: for service China Post Registered Airmail
- tracking number starting with CP followed by digits: for service China Post Registered Surface Mail
- tracking number starting with L followed by digits: for service China Post ePacket
Note that if the tracking number ends with CN, it indicates that it is a shipment from China, if it ends with HK, it indicates a shipment from Hong Kong
The different tracking states China Post
The words "in transit" indicate that the package has been dispatched from the country of origin, and that it is en route to its destination, it may mean that the package:
- has been handed over to the carrier
- has been shipped or has left its country of origin
- has reached the country of destination and is under customs control
- has reached its country of destination and is in domestic transit
- is in another transit zone, in another country waiting to be sent his country of final destination
The different possible status states:
- SEND ITEM TO DOMESTIC LOCATION (INB)
- PROCESSED THROUGH FACILITY
- MUTUAL DEVELOPMENT
- PROCESSED THROUGH SORT FACILITY
- EXPORT OF INTERNATIONAL MAIL
- ARRIVAL AT INWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- DEPARTURE FROM OUTWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- ARRIVED AT USPS FACILITY
- IMPORT OF INTERNATIONAL MAIL
- RECEPTION AT CUSTOM HOUSE
- WishPOST ORDER GENERATED
- THE ITEM ACCEPTED FROM THE SENDER
- SEND ITEM TO DOMESTIC LOCATION
- DEPARTED USPS DESTINATION FACILITY
- ARRIVAL AT DELIVERY OFFICE
- ARRIVED AT UNIT
- THE CONSIGNMENT WAS POSTED
- DEPARTURE FROM OUTWARD OE
- RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMS
- ACCEPTED BY CARRIER
- DEPARTURE FROM INWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- DEPARTURE FROM AIRPORT TO DESTINATION COUNTRY
- FINAL DELIVERY
- INSERT ITEM INTO BAG (OTB)
- PROCESSING, HANDED TO A MAIL CARRIER
- PROCESSING, FORWARDED TO THE POSTMAN
- ARRIVE AT PROCESSING CENTER, FROM CHINA
- SENT FROM
- ACCEPTED AT THE POST OFFICE
- HAS BEEN CLOSED
- RECEIVED BY LINE-HAUL
- OUTBOUND IN SORTING CENTER
- INBOUND IN SORTING CENTER
- WAITING FOR PICK UP
- DEPARTED USPS FACILITY
- ELECTRONIC INFORMATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED
- SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION
- PROCESSING, DEPARTED FROM THE PLACE OF RETURN OR REDELIVERY
- LEFT FOR DESTINATION COUNTRY，NEXT STOP,
- HAS BEEN RECEIVED
- ARRIVE AT LOCAL DELIVERY OFFICE
- DELIVERED, IN/AT MAILBOX YOUR ITEM WAS DELIVERED IN OR AT THE MAILBOX AT
- SHIPMENT OPERATION COMPLETED AT FACILITY ERLIANHAOTE
- SHIPMENT ARRIVED AT FACILITY SHENZHEN
- DELIVER ITEM (INB)
- SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED
- AIRLINE DEPARTED FROM ORIGINAL COUNTRY
- HAS BEEN OPENED
- UNSUCCESSFUL DELIVERY
- DELIVERY ATTEMPT FAILED
- ARRIVE AT DESTINATION COUNTRY
- HAND OVER TO AIRLINE
- LEFT FOR DESTINATION COUNTRY
- RECEIVED BY THE BRAZIL POST OBJECT SUBJECT TO INSPECTION AND DELAY ON DELIVERY
- ARRIVED AT EXCHANGE OFFICE
- HAS BEEN SEALED
- DELIVERY STATUS NOT UPDATED
- OUT FOR DELIVERY
- DEPARTED USPS REGIONAL FACILITY
- ARRIVED AT USPS REGIONAL DESTINATION FACILITY
- IN TRANSIT TO DESTINATION
- ARRIVAL AT SORTING CENTER
- DISPATCHED FROM SORTING CENTER
- DESPATCH FROM SORTING CENTER
- DELIVERED, FRONT DESK/RECEPTION YOUR ITEM WAS DELIVERED TO THE FRONT DESK OR RECEPTION AREA AT
- ARRIVED AT HUB
- ARRIVE AT PROCESSING CENTER, FROM
- SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED
- WAITING FOR PICKUP
- ITEM BEING HANDED OVER TO THE LOCAL COURIER, TRACKING ENDED
- IMPORT CLEARANCE SUCCESS
- ITEM DISPATCHED
- DISPATCH FROM THE POINT OF ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL OFFICE
- ITEM IN TRANSIT
- ARRIVED AT DESTINATION COUNTRY FLIGHT NO:
- DEPARTURE FROM AIRPORT TO DESTINATION COUNTRY FLIGHT NO:
- DEPARTED FROM CUSTOMS OF ORIGINAL COUNTRY
- DEPARTED FROM CARRIER
- DEPARTED FROM THE FIRST MILE SORTING CENTER
- ARRIVED AT THE FIRST MILE SORTING CENTER
- ARRIVED FROM OVERSEAS (COUNTRY CODE: CN), IN TRANSIT TO NEXT PROCESSING CENTRE FOR
- RELEASED FROM CUSTOMS
- LEAVING CENTER, NEXT STATION CENTER
- CENTER CUSTOMS SCAN
- CENTER RECEIVED
- ARRIVED AT THE LOCAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
- DEPARTED FROM LOCAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
- INTERNATIONAL ITEM MAILED IN ORIGINATING COUNTRY
- AWAITING RELEASE FROM CHINA
- SHIPMENT CANCELLED
- READY FOR PICKUP AT DELIVERY PLACE
- THE CONSIGNMENT WAS DELIVERED
- THE CONSIGNMENT IS BEING PREPARED FOR DELIVERY
- THE CONSIGNMENT ENTERED THE LOGISTICS HUB
- INCOMMING INTERNATIONAL
- PROCESSING, DEPARTURE FROM INWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- SEND ITEM TO DOMESTIC LOCATION:
- HAND OVER TO CUSTOMS
- LEFT THE WAREHOUSE
- THE ITEM SENT FROM THE OFFICE OF EXCHANGE OF ORIGIN COUNTRY TO THE DESTINATION COUNTRY
- ARRIVED AT THE WAREHOUSE
- RETURN, STORAGE LIFE IS EXPIRED
- ATTEMPTED DELIVERY