How to track my Costco package?
Costco package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Costco tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Costco courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Costco ?
The products Costco are sent internationally, from more than 780 warehouses based around the world. Costco usually uses major delivery services such as FedEx or UPS for the delivery of their items.
Shipping times will depend on the type of products, its weight, size, also the quantity ordered.
Express delivery is possible for some items but not all, so it is possible to be delivered the same day or in 2 days depending on the product and destination.
Costco offers several types of delivery:
- Standard delivery: this option is used for most products via partner delivery services like FedEx, USPS and UPS among others. The consumer can choose Express delivery for an additional fee.
- Standard delivery without a pre-scheduled appointment: this option simply allows the delivery person to be able to leave the package close to the front door or in the mailbox without the need to make an appointment or sign
- Curbside delivery: This option provides for delivery by a carrier in the aisle or street of the recipient. The package will be delivered during an appointment fixed in advance and against signature.
- Delivery at the threshold: provided for bulky products, delivery is made to an area of the home to guarantee the protection of purchases, such as a garage or at the front door. An appointment is fixed and the package is delivered against signature
- Delivery in a room of choice: provided for furniture or furniture, this option allows you to have your package delivered to the room chosen by the consumer. It requires to have set an appointment for delivery and a signature.
- Delivery white gloves: this option provides for home transport by appointment, unpacking, installation and the delivery person will ensure that the product meets the expectations of the consumer. Removal of packaging is provided for in this option.
- Special case of household appliances: Costco offers home delivery with basic on-site connection
- Special case of the grocery store: the products of the grocery store Costco are only available in certain territories and only for the adherent members of the brand. Delivery options include express or 2-day home transportation.
How do I contact Costco ?
Costco is headquartered in the United States at the following address:
- 999 Lake Drive, Issaquah, Washington
Customer service can be reached by phone at the following number:
Information about Costco deliveries
Historically, Costco 's adventure began in 1976 when Sol Price created warehouse clubs, an innovative concept in the retail trade. The first warehouse club was established in San Diego, California under the name Price Club. Initially, Price Club was exclusively reserved for professionals in the context of the wholesale of articles and product lines.
7 years later, Jim Sinegal (then vice president at Price Club of Marketing and Distribution) founded with Jeff Brotman, Costco Wholesale. The first warehouse opened in 1983 in Seattle. Price Club and Costco Wholesale merged in 1993 and founded one of the world's leading retail companies.
Costco is a company that operates with a membership system, on the principle of wholesale self-service, it has warehouses in different cities around the world.
Membership fees allow you to become a member and access warehouse goods.
Many products are offered by the brand, in 2015, it is the 2nd largest distributor in the United States behind Walmart.
Costco offers, among other things, decorative items, ready-to-wear, furniture, household appliances, electronics, cultural products but also, in some territories, food and fresh products, as well as fresh flowers.
The tracking number of a Costco delivery
The tracking number format for deliveries of Costco products depends on the carrier that takes care of the routing.