How to track my CTT - Correios de Portugal package?
CTT - Correios de Portugal package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
CTT - Correios de Portugal tracking from USA, Canada and UK
CTT - Correios de Portugal courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver CTT Express ?
CTT Express is a Portuguese company that delivers nationally and internationally.
The delivery times of CTT Express packages will depend on several factors, including the type of package (its weight, size), its destination, as well as the options chosen for sending (shipping method).
The fastest deliveries are those made within Portugal and to Spain and the Iberian Islands, the delay will be from a few days to European countries to several weeks for distant destinations.
The delivery options are as follows:
- To Portugal:
- Ordinary courier: for packages up to 2kg, the delivery time is about 3 working days
- Blue mail: for parcels up to 2kg in priority processing, the delivery time is about 1 working day to mainland Portugal and about 2 working days to the Azores and Madeira
- Registered mail: for parcels up to 2kg, the delivery time is about 1 working day to mainland Portugal and about 2 working days to the Azores and Madeira
- Green mail: ecological option for documents and small packages, the delivery time is about 1 working day to Portugal and 2 working days to the Azores and Madeira
- Postal order: for parcels up to 10kg, the delivery time is about 3 working days to Portugal and 7 to 15 days to the Azores and Madeira
Deliveries in Portugal can be made the same day if the order is placed before 22:30 the day before.
- To Spain:
- Express: the delivery time is about 1 to 2 working days
- To Europe and internationally:
- Ordinary courier: for parcels up to 2kg, the delivery time is about 5 working days to Europe and about 7 working days to the rest of the world
- Blue mail: for parcels up to 2kg, the delivery time is about 3 working days to Europe and about 5 working days to the rest of the world
- Registered mail: the most secure shipping method for parcels up to 2kg, the delivery time is about 3 working days for Europe and about 5 working days for the rest of the world
- Green mail: the ecological shipping method for parcels up to 2kg, the delivery time is about 5 working days for Europe and about 7 working days for the rest of the world
- Money order: for sending goods up to 30kg, the delivery time is about 5 days for Europe and about 7 days for the rest of the world
- Express: CTT Express delivers internationally within 1 working day, depending on the destination, there are two options:
- International option: delivery time from 1 working day to more than 200 destinations
- Economy option: from 24 destinations to Europe
CTT Express offers deliveries, with shipping options that vary to the following countries and destinations:
- Canada, Spain, France, Brazil, China, Greece, Italy, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, South Africa, Algeria, Cyprus, Belgium, French Guiana, Guyana, Guadeloupe, Ireland, Argentina, Slovenia, Finland, Iran, Morocco, French Polynesia, Mexico, Cuba, India, Bulgaria, North Korea, Netherlands, Belarus, Germany, Israel, Croatia, Iceland, Macedonia, Vietnam, Albania, Portugal, Australia, Japan, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Denmark, Maldives, Maldives, Armenia, Bolivia, Ethiopia, Luxembourg, Bahamas, Egypt, Lithuania, Colombia, Philippines, Poland, South Korea, Sweden, United Kingdom, Gabon, South Korea, Moldova, Madagascar, Czech Republic, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, Angola, Malta, Thailand, Benin, Georgia, Martinique, Bahrain, Estonia, Slovakia, Chile, Laos, Barbados, Guatemala, Mongolia, Nicaragua, Botswana, Chad, Comoros, Ecuador, Hong Kong (CN), Cambodia, Indonesia, Costa Rica, Latvia, Bangladesh, Ghana, Kosovo, Cameroon, Lebanon, New Zealand, Norway, Belize, Guinea, Cape Verde, Haiti, Malaysia, Puerto Rico (United States), Venezuela, Azerbaijan, Singapore, Malawi, Fiji, Saint Lucia, Nigeria, Burundi, Paraguay, Burkina Faso, Serbia, Eritrea, Hungary, Libya, Nepal, Gambia, Pakistan, Mauritania, Gibraltar (GB), Yemen, Peru, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea, Sudan, Russia, Grenada, Cayman Islands, Ukraine, Oman, Tunisia, Burma, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Honduras, Montenegro, Kenya, Taiwan, Kazakhstan, Mozambique, Dominican Republic, Uruguay, Djibouti, Niger, Senegal, Zambia, Kuwait, Namibia, Central African Republic, New Caledonia (FR), Seychelles, Somalia, Panama, Romania, Syria, Congo-Brazzaville, Congo-Kinshasa, Jordan, Mali, Rwanda, Suriname, Tonga, Sierra Leone, Mauritius, Kyrgyzstan, Liberia, Tanzania, Solomon Islands, Uganda, East Timor, Antigua and Barbuda, British Virgin Islands, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Aruba, Dominica, Brunei, Lesotho, Saint Helena, Tuvalu, Nauru, Vanuatu, Côte d'Ivoire, Macao, American Samoa, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Sao Tome and Principe, Trinidad and Tobago
How do I contact CTT Express ?
The registered office of CTT Express is located in Portugal at the following address:
- N° 13 Avenue D. João II, 1999-001 Lisbon
Customer service can be reached on weekdays from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to midnight and on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 10 a.m. to midnight.
The telephone details are as follows:
- +351707262626 and +351210470301
Information about CTT Express deliveries
CTT - Correios de Portugal SA is a Portuguese company that constitutes the national postal service of the country as well as a commercial group that has subsidiaries in the fields of electronic commerce, banking services and other postal services.
Originally CTT was created in 1520 by King Manuel I of Portugal during the Renaissance and represents the oldest still active society in the country.
Correios de Portugal adopted the name CTT in the 1800s, along with its rider and horse logo (which was gradually modified over the years).
The name CTT comes from the original name of the company Correios, Telégrafos, Telefones.
CTT became a public limited company in 1991 and was privatized by the government in 2014, in line with the requirements of the European Union.
From 2007 to 2019, CTT offered mobile phone services under the Phone-ixbrand.
The CTT group operates through its subsidiaries, which are as follows:
- CTT Correios: national and international courier and regular parcel delivery company
- CTT Express: express mail and parcel delivery service at national and international level
- PostContacto: branch in charge of unsused mail delivery
- Campos Evelopagem: branch dedicated to direct marketing and editorial mail
- Mailtec: research and development branch of information and management systems
- PayShop: payment service for public services (taxes, tolls, etc.)
- Phone-ix: Mobile phone service
CTT offers express delivery services for mail and parcels through its brands, CTT Express being the most recognized internationally, especially because it shares the acronym CTT and therefore benefits from the recognition that the postal service CTT has enjoyed for many years.
Initially, CTT was in charge of the national shipping and delivery of mail and parcels, however, the pressing demand for international parcel delivery as well as the rapid expansion of E-commerce forced the company to have to compete with other delivery players at the international level.
CTT Express represents the express service of the postal operator CTT and was founded in 1996. The company is responsible for the management and operation of express mail and parcel delivery services nationally and internationally.
The numerous investments in both network infrastructure and parcel processing tools have enabled CTT Express to rapidly expand its business and improve delivery times to the world.
CTT Express has distinguished itself by investing in distribution management, in particular through the use of algorithms and artificial intelligence for international parcel tracking. This has ensured the quality of tracking of parcel shipping processes, guaranteeing secure, reliable and controlled deliveries while being faster. Thus, the savings achieved thanks to the efficiency of deliveries have been reflected in the rates offered to customers who remain very competitive compared to other companies such as DHL or DPD.
The commitment of CTT Express in modern technologies to improve their services have allowed the company to be recognized, in 2020 it was considered the company with the best infrastructure of transport, shipping and delivery of parcels in the Iberian territory.
CTT Express has a business model that allows it to improve its parcel delivery method while optimizing its logistics solutions at each stage of parcel processing.
Unlike these competitors, CTT Express does not own a significant number of warehouses, distribution and shipping centers, or vehicles. The company has chosen to collaborate in partnership with several other logistics players, using their infrastructure, as well as local delivery companies to ensure their delivery service.
CTT Express is one of the main players in Express delivery from Europe. The company handles a large number of parcels to and from Europe, especially from Portugal and Spain. CTT Express uses different modes of transport, including, by land, sea and air, although air transport remains the most used mode because it is the fastest and most reliable.
CTT Express offers a fast and reliable domestic and international parcel transport service for customers who need to ensure guaranteed deliveries in a fast time. This is why the company's services are widely used by companies and in particular E-commerce players in B2C and B2B. CTT Express is also recognized by individuals who wish to send documents and packages to relatives in a fast and secure way.
The tracking number of a CTT Express delivery
The CTT Express tracking number format usually consists of 13 to 22 characters that mix numbers and letters. For example: TED234A8S815432.
Tracking numbers vary depending on the countries in which they are created. The tracking numbers CTT Express created in Portugal are usually composed of 13 characters including 9 numbers and 4 letters. Coming from Spain, they are generally composed of 22 digits.