How to track my Deutsche Post - DHL Global Mail - DHL Ecommerce package?
Deutsche Post - DHL Global Mail - DHL Ecommerce package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Deutsche Post - DHL Global Mail - DHL Ecommerce tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Deutsche Post - DHL Global Mail - DHL Ecommerce courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Deutsche Post DHL Group ?
The DHL Group is one of the international leaders in transport and logistics, the company transports parcels to more than 220 countries and territories around the world.
In some territories, DHL collaborates with local subcontracting carriers.
The delivery times provided by DEUTSCHE POST vary according to the distance from the country of destination and the mode of transport:
- Lead times for shipments insured by air take an average of 1 to 10 working days depending on the option selected and the proximity of the recipient country. Generally the fastest delivery time takes about 2 to 3 working days for countries neighbouring the place of shipment, and can be up to about 30 working days for long distances.
- Delays for distant international destinations can be up to several weeks depending on the mode of transport (especially by sea, which, by definition, will be slower).
In general, the deadlines for deliveries made by DEUTSCHE POST will depend on the country of destination, its customs regulations and the options chosen by the customer.
Regarding shipments DHL EXPRESS, it takes between 1 and 6 days for delivery to most destinations. On the other hand, the delay will be a little longer for Standard deliveries.
The choice of express (DHL EXPRESS) or standard (DEUTSCHE POST) delivery method will depend on the degree of urgency of the delivery as well as the destination of the package.
How do I contact DEUTSCHE DHL GROUP?
the registered office of Deutsche Post DHL Group is located in Bonn at the following address:
- Deutsche Post AG, Zentrale, Platz der Deutsche Post, 53113 Bonn
Customer service is available by phone Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- for domestic Express deliveries (Germany): +49(0)18063453001
- for International Express delivery: +49(0)18063453003
In France, customer service can be reached from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Monday to Friday and Saturday from 8.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. at: 0825100080
There is a parcel tracking service by phone, by calling the 08442480844 it is possible to access the information about a parcel being delivered. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
A tracking system is also available by SMS, just write the tracking number to +447720334455 and the latest information regarding the location of the package is sent.
Note that all telephone tracking services are paid and the price of the call or SMS depends on the country.
Information about DEUTSCHE DHL GROUP deliveries
DHL is a parcel and courier company founded in the United States in 1969 by Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom and Robert Lynn (the name is inspired by the initials of its creators).
The company's first activity was the transport of cargo documents from San Francisco to Honolulu, in order to be able to begin customs processing of a ship's cargo before its actual arrival, thus reducing the waiting time at the port.
The basic business idea has thus saved customers a lot of time, DHL is at the initiative of the creation of a new sector of activity: the international air express service or express transport of cargo documents by air.
DHL expanded its activity and network rapidly between 1971 and 1978 by offering its services initially in the Pacific and the Far East, then gradually in Japan, Hong Kong, Australia, then in Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
In 1979, DHL began the parcel delivery service.
Acquired 100% in 2002 by the DEUTSCHE POST (GermanLa poste ), DHL became its Express division and the DHL brand was generalized to different divisions of the group.
The DEUTSCHE POST is a German company founded in 1989 specializing in transport and logistics. Initially a subsidiary of the state monopoly Deutsche Bundespost (German postal service establishment), it was gradually privatized from 1995.
In charge of the transport of parcels and mail in Germany, Europe and around the world, it offers a tracking service with acknowledgment of receipt of parcels and couriers with express options and standard rate.
In 1997, a new postal law was passed in Germany which imposed greater competition and made the country the precursor of the liberalization of postal markets in Europe.
The DEUTSCHE POST is adopting a strategy of gradually expanding internationally through targeted partnerships, acquisitions, and investments, as well as expanding its market space through integrated services.
In 1998, the company bought Global Mail, the largest private provider of mail services in the United States and opened up to the North American market. With the launch of Euro Express in the same year, DEUTSCHE POST became the leader in parcel and express delivery services for professionals in Europe.
With the acquisition of DANZAS (a major global player in logistics) and Air Express International (international air freight) in 1999, the DEUTSCHE POST expands its transport network and service portfolio.
In March 2015, and following successive acquisitions and business combinations, it became Deutsche Post DHL Group.
The DHL Group is today the world leader in logistics and consists of 5 specialized entities:
- DHL EXPRESS, the most famous, is specialized in the rapid transport of mail and parcels, it includes the transport division DHL Aviation
- DHL GLOBAL MAIL is the international division of the DEUTSCHE POST, it is in charge of the classic postal distribution of mail and parcels internationally
- DHL FREIGHT specialises in land freight transport (rail, road, inland waterway) in Europe
- DHL GLOBAL FORWARDING specializes in international air and sea transport
- DHL SUPPLY CHAIN is the group's main division, specializing in logistics, it offers and creates tailor-made solutions, it is the leading provider of contract logistics solutions worldwide, it helps professionals to optimize the value of their supply chain
The Deutsche Post DHL Group is positioned in two major segments: DHL offers international express parcel delivery, freight transport and supply chain management services; as well as logistics optimization services for E-commerce. DEUTSCHE POST is the European leader in mail and parcel delivery services.
The Deutsche Post DHL Group has expertise in E-commerce, as the 1st logistics supplier and reference for door-to-door delivery to professionals and individuals.
The Deutsche Post DHL Group represents more than 570,000 employees worldwide and is present in more than 220 countries and regions.
In 2020, the group posted a turnover of more than 66 billion euros, in 2019, the DHL Express division posted a turnover of 17.101 billion euros.
The company transports about 1.3 billion packages each year.
The tracking number of a Deutsche Post DHL Group delivery
The format of the tracking number DHL depends on the type of delivery service selected:
- A tracking number DHL EXPRESS is numeric, consisting of 10 digits or begins with 000, JJD01, JJD00, JVGL or similar. Example: 1234567890 or JJD0022222222.
- A tracking number DHL Parcel is alphanumeric and starts with 3S, JVGL or JJD followed by letters and numbers or only numbers. Example: 3SADD000123456 or JVGL0000000000.
- A tracking number DHL E-COMMERCE varies from 10 to 39 characters, it can start with GM, LX, RX or up to 5 letters. It can also be composed only of numbers. Example: LX00000000000 or 123456789123456789.
- A tracking number DHL GLOBAL FORWARDING can have several formats:
- it can be composed of 7 digits only. Example: 1234567.
- It can start with 1 number, followed by 2 capital letters and 4 to 6 digits. Example: 2BC123456.
- It can start with 3 or 4 letters followed by numbers. Example: ABC123456.
- It can start with the 3-digit carrier code followed by a dash and an 8-digit tracking number. Example: 123-12345678.
The different tracking states Deutsche Post DHL Group
- NON-DELIVERY: THE PACKAGE HAS WELCOME ARRIVED AT DESTINATION, IT IS WAITING TO BE COLLECTED BY A LOCAL CARRIER OR IN DELIVERY
- PRE-ADVISED: THE PACKAGE IS LABEL BUT HAS NOT YET BEEN RECEIVED BY THE CARRIER
- REDIRED: A PROBLEM HAS OCCURRED WITH THE DESTINATION ADDRESS, THE PACKAGE IS RETURNED
- REMAINING POST: THE PACKAGE IS STORED AT THE NEAREST POST OFFICE OR RELAY POINT WAITING TO BE COLLECTED
- ARRIVED ABROAD: THE PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED IN THE COUNTRY OF DESTINATION
- IN PROCESS / IN TRANSIT: THE PACKAGE IS BEING DELIVERY