How to track my DTDC Express Global package?
DTDC Express Global package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
DTDC Express Global tracking from USA, Canada and UK
DTDC Express Global courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Dtdc ?
Domestic shipments to India have a duration of between 3 and 7 working days. They include the following services:
- Dtdc Lite:
- Domestic Express Services: document shipments or small packages
- Domestic Cargo Services: larger parcel shipments that require a private vehicle or dedicated equipment or personnel
- Dtdc Vas ( Value Added Service ):
- Collect+ On Delivery ( C\.o\.d ): the collection of the package is made at the time of delivery to the recipient
- To-pay Or Freight On Delivery ( F\.o\.d ): delivery costs are paid by the recipient, upon delivery
- Mentioned Piece: delivery of valuables that ensures the security of the shipment
- Intracity: the origin and destination of the shipment are in the same city, this service is ideal for documents such as phone bills, insurance bills, bank statements or brochures, invitation cards etc.
- Techmailer: service adapted for mass shipments, processing and fast delivery
International shipments last about a week. They include the following services:
- Express Services:
- International Document Express Services: for the urgent sending of documents around the world by air
- International Non Document Express Services: for sending parcels internationally by air
- Cargo Services:
- Door to Door (Express/ Economy Services): for bulky commercial shipments in express or economical door-to-door mode
- Door to Airport (Express / Deferred Services): for bulky commercial shipments from the original gate and destination airport
- Airport to Airport (Express / Deferred Services): for bulky commercial shipments from the airport of origin to the airport of destination
- Student Express: A service designed for Indian students to send application forms or other documents to foreign universities and institutes, this service includes 24/7 online tracking
- Excess Baggage: service adapted to international moves or trips to transport luggage more cost-effectively than by paying airline fees and with a reasonable time
- Imports Express: Fast import service in India
- International Cash On Delivery: Foreign customers can request delivery to India at the recipient's expense upon receipt of the package
There are also express services for domestic shipments, the latter can take between 12h and 48h:
- Dtdc Plus , next business day delivery service, it is available for all major cities in India and supports the delivery of documents or packages of less than 10 kg. The delivery status is available online and the delivery confirmation is sent by email and SMS. This service is divided into 5 categories, according to the address of origin and destination:
- City Plus: the origin and destination are in the same city (included in a selection of postal codes)
- Regional Plus: The origin and destination are in the same region (included in a selection of postal codes)
- Zonal Plus: the origin and destination are in the same area, the 4 available zones correspond to the north, south, east and west (included in a selection of postal codes)
- Metro Plus: the origin of the shipment is in India (included in a selection of postal codes) and the destination is in one of the following cities, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai or Hyderabad
- National Plus: the origin of the shipment is in India (included in a selection of postal codes) and the destination is not in a major city
- Dtdc Blue , delivery service within 2 working days, for destinations with limited access, outside major cities. It takes care of the delivery of documents or parcels of less than 10 kg. The delivery status is available online. This service is divided into 3 categories:
- Zonal Blue: the origin and destination are in the same zone, the 4 available zones correspond to the north, south, east and west (included in a selection of postal codes)
- Metro Blue: the origin of the shipment is in India (included in a selection of postal codes) and the destination is in one of the following cities, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai or Hyderabad
- National Blue: the origin of the shipment is in India (included in a selection of postal codes) and the destination is not in a major city
- Prime Time Plus (PTP), service for very urgent deliveries for B2b ( Business To Business ) and B2c (Business to Customer). It includes the following options:
- Prime Time Plus 10\.30 Am: delivery is provided for 10:30 am the next day, working day. This service is also divided into different categories according to the origin and destination of the shipment (City/Regional/Zonal/Metro)
- Prime Time Plus 12\.00 Noon: delivery is provided for noon the next day, working day. This service is also divided into different categories according to the origin and destination of the shipment (City/Regional/Zonal/Metro)
- Prime Time Plus Sunday: delivery assured on Sunday if the shipment was made before the previous Saturday at 6pm.
- Premium Express Cargo (PEC) , service for urgent deliveries of bulky parcels between 25 and 100 kg. Pec Plus allows sending for the next working day while Pec Blue allows sending within the next two working days. Depending on the origin and destination of deliveries, the service is divided into 3 categories:
- Pec Regional (plus Or Blue ): the origin and destination are in the same area (included in a selection of postal codes)
- PEC Zonal (Plus or Blue): the origin of the shipment is in India, included in a selection of postal codes, and the destination is in one of the following cities, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai or Hyderabad
- PEC National (Plus or Blue): the origin of the shipment is in India, included in a selection of postal codes, and the destination is not in a major city
- R-express: express delivery by rail or road transport
- Deferred Express Cargo (DEC): delivery by vehicles rented and managed by the Supply Chain solution department.
It is possible to use the mobile application " Mydtdc App " to know the exact delivery time of a shipment or to schedule a delivery.
How do I contact Dtdc ?
The head office is located in India, at the following address:
- Dtdc House No.3, Victoria Road, Bangalore 560047, Karnataka
The telephone details of the head office are as follows:
Indian customer service is available from 9:30 am IST to 6 pm IST, Monday to Saturday, in English, Hindi and regional languages at the following telephone numbers:
International customer service is available at telephone contact information:
- +91 7738899817
- +91 7738899820
The email details of the international customer service are:
- [email protected] Dtdc .com
Information about Dtdc deliveries
Dtdc (Desk to Desk Courier & Cargo) Express Limited is an Indian carrier headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Established in 1990 by Mr Subhasish Chakraborty, Dtdc serves not only India but also internationally, with more than 10,000 destinations around the world. Its international network spans 240 different countries and Dtdc is directly present in 21 countries including Singapore, the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, the United Arab Emirates, China and Australia.
The opening to the international dates back to the year 2000 when Dtdc began to expand its activities in the United States, the United Kingdom and Dubai. This opening was consolidated in 2013 thanks to the strategic partnership with Geopost ( Dpd Group today) held by Le Groupe La Poste .
12 million parcels are distributed every month by Dtdc .
In addition to the different types of deliveries listed above for basic or express services, Dtdc has created a service called Priority Product that allows delivery for important customers, multinationals, banks, insurance companies etc. This very secure service provides a team as well as vehicles dedicated to sending, it takes care of sending documents, small packages, as well as the largest. This service can respond to any specific request of the customer. Different categories are available depending on the mode of transport and the type of shipment:
- Priority Air: air transport
- Priority Surface: transport by rail or road
- Priority Express: for the delivery of urgent documents
the Supply Chain Solutions department ( Scs ) of Dtdc makes it possible to best meet customer expectations. For freight shipments, the supply chain is optimized by Dtdc 's International Freight Forwarding ( Iff ) department.
The tracking number of a Dtdc delivery
The Dtdc tracking number format consists of numbers and letters with a maximum of 25 characters. Most often, this tracking number starts with a letter of the alphabet that is followed by 8 digits. Other combinations may exist.
It is possible to use the SMS Tracker service of Dtdc which allows to have the status of delivery by SMS by sending to the 9230092300 the message "TRACK + tracking number", for example "TRACK B22399923".
The different tracking states Dtdc
- ARRIVED HUB
- BOOKING ARRANGED
- DOCUMENTATION PREPARED
- IN TRANSIT TO DESTINATION
- OUT FOR DELIVERY