How to track my Ekart package?
Ekart package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Ekart tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Ekart courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Ekart ?
Ekart represents a subsidiary of the Indian company Flipkart , it is the logistics branch of the E-commerce company, which takes care of the management of orders and the routing of products to customers. Ekart offers deliveries throughout India, and does not yet deliver internationally due to the importance of the already existing infrastructure to ensure transport throughout the national territory. In contrast, customers can order Flipkart products from anywhere in the world using an Indian payment card and have their items delivered to an address in India. Deliveries supported by Ekart can be made to lockers in stores and supermarkets, which operate at any time. The delivery times are as follows:
- Delivery times are usually for standard delivery estimated between 4 and 5 working days and between 2 and 3 days for express delivery. An SMS is sent to the customer when ordering with information about the estimated time.
- The delivery time will depend on the type of package, and its destination as well as the availability of the product and the location of the seller.
- A delivery service is guaranteed in 24 hours to more than 50 cities in India and the same day to 13 municipalities.
- Delivery times are estimated outside of Sundays and possible public holidays.
- For Flipkart items:
- The mention "in stock" indicates that the delivery time will be between 2 and 3 working days in express delivery and 4 to 5 days in standard delivery. To some regions, delivery may take 1-2 weeks.
- The mention "available" indicates that the item is not in stock but that the seller can get it if the item is ordered. The delivery time will also depend on the supply time by the seller.
- The mention "in pre-order" or "coming soon" indicates that the item can be booked and that will be sent within 2 to 6 days after the day of its launch on the platform.
- The mention "imported" indicates that the item comes from outside the country, it takes at least 10 days for it to be delivered to the customer.
The Flipkart Quick service provides express delivery within 90 minutes for products in categories such as fresh products (fruits and vegetables), groceries, lifestyle and electronics. Ekart offers pay-on-delivery services.
How do I contact Ekart ?
The registered office of the company Ekart is based in India, at the following address:
- Alyssa, Begonia & Clover, Embassy Tech Village, Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli Village, Bengaluru, KA 560103, India.
Customer service can be reached from Monday to Saturday between 8am and 5pm local time at the following numbers:
- +911 800 420 1111 from abroad and 1800 208 9898 from India
Also by email to the following address:
Information about Ekart deliveries
Ekart is the logistics subsidiary of the Indian E-commerce company Flipkart . Initially named Flipkart Logistics , it took the name of Ekart in 2010, in order to allow its marketing to other E-commerce players. Ekart offers delivery services throughout India, through more than 2500 offices, the company delivers an average of 10 million packages per month. Ekart offers same-day delivery to 13 cities and the next day to 50 cities across the country. Founded in 2009, the company has developed a logistics network that allows parcels to be transported throughout the national territory, including to the most remote regions. Ekart is part of the company Flipkart , specialized in E-commerce. Initially specialized in the sale of books, Flipkart extends its activity to the trade of various products, including textiles, decoration, lifestyle, electronics, furniture, household appliances, children's products, sports, audiovisual, stationery, smartphone and accessories among others. The Flipkart company was established in 2007 by Binny Bansal and Sachin Bansal, both alumni of the Indian Institute of Technology in Delhi and previously employed by Amazon . The company is in direct competition with Amazon 's Indian subsidiary and the Snapdeal company. Ekart represents India's leading logistics and supply chain management arm, initially serving Flipkart 's internal supply chain. In 2010, the pay-on-delivery service and 30-day return policy are offered to Indian customers. Then in 2014, Ekart offers the same-day delivery service. Ekart offers fast, reliable and optimized delivery services through API-based integration for creating, tracking and fulfilling order deliveries. The company offers parcel pickup and return solutions, real-time online tracking of parcels for customers, first to last mile delivery, ease of payment options. Ekart also offers a shipment sorting service, parcel packaging, an automated parcel processing chain, the use of drones and electric vehicles. Ekart has set up an application that facilitates the monitoring of the supply chain, with track & trace options. The company also has a quality department that allows the control of packages. Ekart is now the largest player in logistics and supply chain for Indian e-commerce. The company now offers its services for other E-commerce players and brands and not only for Flipkart . Its infrastructures throughout India allow it to position itself as a leader in logistics and a privileged partner of the biggest names in e-commerce in the country.
The tracking number of a Ekart delivery
The Ekart tracking number format consists of capital letters and numbers. It usually begins with 4 capital letters, followed by 10 digits. For example: FDTM228765554398. Overall, the tracking number format and the combination of characters is related to the postal code of the destination of the package.
The different tracking states Ekart
- DISPATCHED TO
- RECEIVED AT HUB
- UNSUCCESSFUL UNDELIVERED. RESCHEDULED