How to track my Fastway Ireland package?
Fastway Ireland package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Fastway Ireland tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Fastway Ireland courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Fastway ?
The delivery times of Fastway depend on the shipping address and the destination address of the package.
In New Zealand, a delivery to the same island can take 1-2 days while a delivery between the North Island and the South Island can take between 2 and 4 days.
From Auckland (New Zealand) to Australia, delivery times depend on the destination city and vary between 1 and 7 days:
- Adelaide: Delivery time is about 24 hours
- Albury: The delivery time is about 3 days
- Bendigo: The delivery time is about 3 days
- Brisbane: Delivery time is about 3 days
- Bundaberg: The delivery time is about 4 days
- Cairns: Delivery time is about 5 days
- Canberra: Delivery time is about 3 days
- Central Coast: Delivery time is about 3 days
- Coffs Harbour: Delivery time is about 3 days
- Geelong: The delivery time is about 3 days
- Gladstone: Delivery time is about 4 days
- Gold Coast: Delivery time is about 3 days
- Hobart: Delivery time is about 4 days
- Launceston: The delivery time is about 4 days
- Mackay: Delivery time is about 4 days
- Maryborough: Delivery time is about 4 days
- Melbourne: Delivery time is about 24 hours
- Newcastle: The delivery time is about 3 days
- Northern Rivers: Delivery time is about 3 days
- Orange: The delivery time is about 3 days
- Perth: Delivery time is about 7 days
- Port Macquarie: Delivery time is about 3 days
- Rockhampton: The delivery time is about 4 days
- Sunshine Coast: Delivery time is about 3 days
- Sydney: Delivery time is about 2 days
- Tamworth: Delivery time is about 3 days
- Toowoomba: Delivery time is about 3 days
- Townville: Delivery time is about 5 days
- Wide Bay: Delivery time is about 4 days
- Wollongong: The delivery time is about 3 days
Deliveries take place from Monday to Friday. No delivery is made on weekends or during a public holiday.
In Ireland, domestic deliveries have a delay of 1 to 2 working days. International deliveries, to the United Kingdom or other European countries have a delay of between 3 and 5 working days.
How do I contact Fastway ?
The registered office is located in New Zealand, at the following address:
- 118 Hugo Johnston Dr. Penrose Auckland 1061 New Zealand
Customer service is available from Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm at the telephone coordinates:
- (021) 500 1010 (Ireland)
- 09 634 3704 (New Zealand)
- +61 130 032 1238 (Australia)
- +6 129 737 8288 (Australia)
It is also possible to contact Fastway customer service using the support button on their website from Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm.
Information about Fastway deliveries
Fastway Couriers is a delivery company founded in New Zealand in 1983 by Bill McGowen. The company now operates not only in New Zealand but also in Australia, Ireland and South Africa, through numerous franchises. Fastway has over 450 franchise partners throughout Ireland.
Since 2016, Fastway belongs to Aramex which is also an international transport and logistics company based in the United Arab Emirates. Thus Fastway is being renamed Aramex in Australia and New Zealand, it remains for the moment with its original name in Ireland and South Africa.
The company seems to be struggling to make a place outside New Zealand, indeed customer reviews are mostly negative in Australia and Ireland, so this carrier is struggling to make a place among international carriers.
In New Zealand, Fastway (renamed Aramex today) offers different delivery options for its customers. The options are as follows:
- Standard Service: This service is addressed to deliveries for residential and is available at all points Fastway new Zealand. Delivery is carried out securely without the need for a signature upon receipt of the package. If the package is not received and cannot be dropped off in a safe place, it will be sent to the nearest post office. The customer receives an SMS or email to notify him of this change.
- Delivery under signature: This service is available for deliveries for residential and also for professionals. The delivery of the package is made only upon signature of the recipient upon receipt. If the recipient is not available and cannot sign, the package will be redirected directly to the nearest post office. The customer will be notified by SMS or email. "Contactless" protocols are applied during delivery in order to obtain a signature while remaining safe in the face of the COVID-19 situation. This type of delivery is only available online, on the Myfastway portal.
- Collection and delivery: With this service, the delivery person picks up the package from a seller or supplier and then makes the delivery to the recipient. This option is only available online, on the Myfastway portal. When ordering, the option with or without signature can be selected.
- Returns: This service is available for professionals, especially for e-commerce. He ensures the feedback of end customers to the professional. This option can be made with or without signature upon delivery.
- International Service: This service is available for overseas deliveries. Fastway can serve more than 220 locations worldwide.
- Secure delivery: This service is soon available for deliveries for residential and also for professionals. The system generates a PIN code that is sent to the recipient of the package by SMS or email. This PIN code will be necessary for the delivery of the package to actually take place. This option is preferred for valuable shipments, as it provides additional security. It will be available only online, on the Myfastway portal.
The different services offered in Ireland as well as in Australia and South Africa are similar. However, secure delivery using the PIN code will initially be offered only in New Zealand.
The tracking number of a Fastway delivery
The Fastway tracking number format consists of a series of numbers and letters usually containing 12 characters including 2 letters at the beginning of the series followed by 10 digits. For example, AS1599538525 is a possible tracking number for a package delivered by Fastway .
The different tracking states Fastway
- OUR COURIER ATTEMPTED DELIVERY HOWEVER THE PREMISES WERE CLOSED. THE PARCEL HAS BEEN RETURNED TO THE DEPOT TO OBTAIN NEW DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS.
- UNFORTUNATELY THERE WAS AN ISSUE DELIVERING YOUR PARCEL AND IT IS NOW BEING HELD AT OUR DEPOT. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL DEPOT TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE.
- UNFORTUNATELY WE WERE UNABLE TO DELIVER YOUR PARCEL. WE ARE CURRENTLY ASSESSING THE ISSUE AND WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH EITHER THE SENDER OR RECEIVER IN THE NEXT DAY.
- YOUR PARCEL HAS ARRIVED AT OUR FACILITY AND IS BEING PROCESSED. DUE TO LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS AND AN INCREASE IN DEMAND THERE ARE DELIVERY DELAYS. YOUR PARCEL WILL BE DELIVERED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- YOUR PARCEL HAS BEEN DELIVERED ACCORDING TO DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS.
- YOUR PARCEL HAS BEEN DELIVERED ACCORDING TO YOUR DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS.
- YOUR PARCEL HAS BEEN PICKED & PACKED AT THE SENDER’S WAREHOUSE. WE’LL UPDATE YOU WHEN YOUR PARCEL IS ON ITS WAY TO THE DELIVERY DESTINATION.
- YOUR PARCEL HAS BEEN PICKED UP BY ONE OF OUR COURIERS.
- YOUR PARCEL HAS BEEN RECEIVED AT DEPOT.
- YOUR PARCEL HAS BEEN RETURNED TO THE SENDER AS WE WERE UNABLE TO COMPLETE THE DELIVERY. CONTACT THE SENDER FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
- YOUR PARCEL HAS CLEARED CUSTOMS.
- YOUR PARCEL IS CURRENTLY BEING PROCESSED AT A SORTATION FACILITY. WE’LL NOTIFY YOU WITH ANOTHER UPDATE WHEN IT’S READY TO BE DELIVERED.
- YOUR PARCEL IS CURRENTLY IN TRANSIT.
- YOUR PARCEL IS IN TRANSIT
- YOUR PARCEL IS WITH YOUR LOCAL COURIER AND READY FOR DELIVERY.
- YOUR SHIPPING INFORMATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED TO ARAMEX (FORMERLY FASTWAY COURIERS).