How to track my Fnac package?
Fnac package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Fnac tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Fnac courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver La Fnac ?
La Fnac ships its products in E-commerce in France and in some countries it is an international online sales site that offers its products to certain destinations.
The platform is available in France, Belgium, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and Luxembourg. The site is accessible in the language of each country.
La Fnac collaborates with carrier partners to ensure the deliveries of its products, which are as follows:
- Colissimo and Chronopost with La Poste's parcel delivery services
- Top Chrono for the fast delivery service by courier, only available in Île de France
Deliveries take place from Monday to Saturday morning and, since 2017, can be made at home on Sundays with Chronopost in fourteen municipalities.
When ordering products, delivery options and deadlines are indicated for each item.
When ordering several items, which would have different delivery times, the products are grouped into a package, delivered over the longest estimated time.
The different parcel delivery options offered by La Fnac are as follows:
- Delivery Click and Collect in store: this is a free delivery service, the package can be picked up either in 1 hour or in 1 day depending on the items, in the store that the consumer will have selected
- Express home delivery:
- There is a delivery service by courier, provided in 2 hours at home, available only in Île de France for the following products: accessories, computers, smartphones, connected objects, televisions.
- Express delivery in one day allows to receive, provided that the order is placed the day before midnight, the package the next working day before 18h. This service is available for the following items: Computer science, Gardening, Smartphones, books, stationery, CD, DVD, BluRay, Video games, software, games, toys, childcare, accessories, DIY, luggage storage, connected objects, sports.
- Evening delivery allows you to have a package delivered to your home between 7pm and 10pm. This service is available for the following items: Computer science, Gardening, Smartphones, books, stationery, CD, DVD, BluRay, Video games, software, games, toys, childcare, accessories, DIY, luggage storage, connected objects, sports.
- Delivery by appointment makes it possible to set the date and time of delivery. This service is available for all products except TVs.
- Fast delivery:
- Fast delivery in 3 days at home. This service is available for the following items: Computer science, Gardening, Smartphones, books, stationery, CD, DVD, BluRay, Video games, software, games, toys, childcare, accessories, DIY, luggage storage, connected objects, sports and televisions delivered and installed by Darty.
- Parcel collection in relay in 3 days. This service is available for the following items: Computer science, Gardening, Smartphones, books, stationery, CD, DVD, BluRay, Video games, software, games, toys, childcare, accessories, DIY, luggage storage, connected objects, sports.
- Standard Delivery: this service provides for delivery in about 2 to 3 working days as soon as the order is shipped, at home or to a relais colis. It takes a delivery time between 4 and 5 working days approximately.
- The solution Colis Expat: there is a service that allows people domiciled around the world in destinations not covered by the deliveries offered by La Fnac, to be able to receive their products. Colis Expat makes it possible to group La Fnac and Darty orders in order to have them reshipmented in a group shipment to the consumer's home. This delivery solution makes it possible to deliver La Fnac products anywhere in the world. It is thus possible to have La Fnac products delivered to the United States. This system has been designed to meet the demand of French expatriates, it is now possible to send items from the brand internationally.
How do I contact La Fnac ?
the head office of La Fnac Darty is located in France, at the following address:
- 9 rue des Bateaux - Washhouses, 94300 Ivry sur Seine
Customer service can be reached from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 7.30pm at the following number:
Information about La Fnac deliveries
La Fnac, initially known as "Fédération Nationale d'Achats" then "Fédération National d'Achats des Cadres" is a French store brand specializing in the marketing of culture products (books, cinema, video games, music) and electronics (computers, connected objects, smartphones, televisions).
Created in 1954 by Max Théret, then joined by André Essel, the name of the brand comes from the desire of its founder to have a name that marks, which we remember quickly.
Basically, the primary objective of La Fnac was to make available all kinds of products for all audiences and at affordable prices. The founders create a purchase book that brings together merchants who offer their products with a preferential price and give a commission to the company. All types of business adhere to it, except the photographic equipment sector. The creators of La Fnac then decided to create a company specialized in this field. The success of the structure led the founders of La Fnac to think of a specialization for cultural products.
The idea of the creators was to create a system that would allow the improvement of the working conditions of employees not by increasing wages but by lowering prices. La Fnac was the privileged place for executives who wanted to buy cinema, photographic, musical equipment. Literature began to be proposed in 1974.
The first store was located on Boulevard Sébastopol in Paris, a second opened on Avenue de Wagram. The rise of the brand allowed the opening of the first store in the provinces in 1972 in Lyon.
La Fnac continued to expand its offer and presence in the territory and went public in 1980. The first store abroad opened in 1981 in Belgium. La Fnac is one of the leaders in the sale of cultural and leisure products in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Tunisia, Morocco, Portugal, Ivory Coast, Brazil and Spain.
The company offers products for literature, gardening, sound and image, computer, video, photography, games and toys, video games, connected objects, smartphones, DVDs, CDs, household appliances and accessories.
La Fnac also offers travel services, ticketing for shows and concerts, photo development.
The company offers new and used products. In particular, products whose packaging has been removed, which are repackaged.
On the La Fnacwebsite, products sold by partners and other brands, Natures & Découvertes among others, are also available.
La Fnac collaborates with several partners for the delivery of their products, in France and abroad, in countries where deliveries of La Fnac are possible.
La Fnac renounces the children's games and toys department and resells its subsidiary dedicated to these products. The company bought Darty in 2016, and became La Fnac Darty and thus expanded its catalog of household appliances.
The tracking number of a La Fnac delivery
Parcel tracking number formats La Fnac are often La Poste or Colissimo or CHRONOPOSTtracking numbers.
The tracking number format for La Poste international shipments consists of 15 characters, or 15 digits, or 14 digits and a capital letter. As for example: A123456789123456.
The tracking number format for packages routed by La Poste can also consist of 11 to 15 characters including capital letters and numbers. Like for example: 2R1234567890.
The tracking number format Colissimo consists of 13 characters mixing numbers and capital letters. For example: AA123456789EA.
The tracking number format CHRONOPOST consists of 13 characters. It begins with 2 capital letters, followed by 9 numbers and ends with 2 capital letters. As for example: DF123456789EN.