How to track my Geodis - Gwui package?
Geodis - Gwui package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Geodis - Gwui tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Geodis - Gwui courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Geodis?
Geodis offers international delivery services to more than 200 destinations around the world. The logistics network of Geodis makes it possible to cover a very large perimeter of parcel delivery, it is divided by regions in order to best serve each part of the globe.
Geodis is thus present in America, Africa, the North, Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific.
Each region is managed independently and the extensive air, sea and land freight services best meet customer demand for Geodis for logistics and freight transport management.
Geodis offers several services, organized according to the type, origin and destination of the packages:
- Fly Express is an international express transport and delivery service. Organized around an express air cargo network that covers nearly 95% of the international economy, Fly Express delivers parcels weighing up to 70kg in 24 to 72 hours to more than 220 countries. This service represents nearly 2500 flights per day, the flow makes delivery fast and reliable. Delivery covers markets in B2B and B2C to the consumer, with the guarantee of real-time online tracking. It provides for the printing of proof of delivery if necessary on request and the assumption of customs procedures. In terms of time, and as an indication, a lyon - Los Angeles or Marseille - Shanghai connection is made in two and Paris - New York in 24 hours. Collections are widespread, all shipments are collected from the customer at the same time whatever their final destination to any type of recipient, professional or individual. This service allows the sending of packages up to 70kg, the dimensions of which must not exceed 120 cm X 80 cm X 80 cm. Prohibited goods (live animals, perishable foodstuffs, valuable products, etc.) and dangerous goods are excluded.
- NetExpress Europe is a service that was created in order to be able to meet the expanding demand for express deliveries in Europe. NetExpress Europe provides hubs, distribution centers or partners to ensure efficient express deliveries on European territory. This service supports daily departures to 22 countries in the Geodis Group network with next-day express delivery to the destination country (the next morning in the main cities). This service is possible for any type of goods excluding dangerous goods and prohibited for packages with a maximum weight of 1 ton (provided that the package can be taken care of by the means of transport in compliance with the legislation).
- Transport and express delivery in France:
- The InterExpress and Calexpress services offer express delivery possibilities twice a day in France. Delivery for parcels in B2C or B2B can be made the next day before 1pm to 36,000 metropolitan municipalities. Delivery is also possible on Saturday mornings. The delivery service is provided up to the last mile, thanks to an efficient real-time tracking system available to consumers and deliverers. The recipient can choose the estimated time of delivery. In case of delivery difficulty due to the absence of the recipient, the package can be deposited in one of the 140 local agencies of Geodis. This service concerns packages whose weight is up to 1 ton.
- The InterPac service is dedicated to sending parcels of less than 10kg to any type of recipient, in B2B or B2C. Packages are picked up twice a day, they can, if they are deposited in the morning, be delivered in the afternoon to the same department or some neighboring departments. If necessary, packages are delivered the next day, including Saturday morning. The InterPac service provides packaging for packages to secure their handling.
- Geodis MyParcel is a service exclusively created for E-commerce, in order to allow players in the sector to develop their business and simplify the delivery of their products. Geodis MyParcel is an international service for shipping light parcels from the United States to 27 European countries within about 4 to 6 working days. This service covers the following destinations:
- Belgium, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Monaco, Portugal, Spain, Finland, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Austria, Denmark, Greece, Czech Republic, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Estonia, Romania, Croatia
- the following territories shall be considered as remote areas, for which delivery times may be longer:
- Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
- Geodis MyParcel offers express delivery for parcels whose maximum weight cannot exceed 31.75kg and within less than 6 working days. This service works with carriers in the destination countries to ensure delivery to the last mile. As part of this service, the recipient has the possibility to change the date and time of delivery of the package and in case of delivery difficulty, he can pick up his package in a collection agency.
How do I contact Geodis?
The registered office of Geodis is based in France, at the following address:
- 26 quai Charles Pasqua, 92110 Levallois Perret, France
Customer service can be reached by phone at the following number:
Or by email via the contact form on the company's website.
Information about Geodis deliveries
Geodis is a group composed of logistics, courier, road transport and freight forwarding companies. Geodis has offices in 120 countries through its subsidiaries and employs more than 30,000 people.
Since 2008, the Geodis company has been 98% owned by the SNCF. It is run by Marie Christine Lombard.
Geodis operates in 5 branches of activity:
- Air and sea transport via Geodis Wilson
- Express delivery and Courier via Geodis Calberson
- Logistics solutions, from supply to final distribution via Geodis Logistics
- Road freight transport in full loads and partial lots via Geodis BM
- supply chain solutions through Geodis Global Supply Chain optimization
Regarding the delivery activity of the Geodisgroup, the company Geodis Calberson, formerly known as Compagnie Générale Calberson, is a French company specializing in freight and courier transport.
Compagnie Générale Calberson joined the Geodis group in 1995, under the name of Geodis Calberson, the company is associated with the company France Express specialized in express delivery on French territory.
Geodis Calberson is the leading courier and express transport operator in France, with more than 150 national pick-up points and around 300 warehouses worldwide.
France Express represents 110 agencies in France and guarantees express delivery times with 2 deliveries per day to customers in B2B and B2C, in connection with the explosion of E-commerce at the international level. The company ensures same-day or next day deliveries to your home and to relay points.
Via Geodis Freight Forwarding, the Geodis group offers services for air and maritime transport (part of whose activities were acquired from the TNT group in 2006).
Geodis is a multinational logistics and transport company that ranks among the leaders in the field in Europe and internationally in the B2B markets and B2C to professionals and individuals. The company competes with companies like FedEx, DHL and TNT and offers last-mile shipping and delivery services as well as numerous logistics solutions for businesses. The services offered by Geodis include shipping, air and sea transportation, warehousing, distribution and last-mile delivery.
With its subsidiaries, the Geodis group offers companies global solutions that allow professionals to optimize their supply chain, improve their delivery times and more generally their competitiveness on the market, especially in the E-commerce sector.
The global network owned by Geodis as well as the state-of-the-art technologies for its customers, allows end-to-end deliveries adapted to demand. Geodis is present in more than 65 countries where the company has nearly 300 platforms and covers nearly 200 destinations, thanks to its many own infrastructures and partners. The Geodis company is positioned in the top 10 international logistics companies.
The company's growth can be explained by the explosion in demand for delivery solutions for international e-commerce.
Geodis has been able to meet the requirements of the B2B and B2C markets by offering adapted and flexible solutions to ensure the logistics, shipping and fast, last-mile delivery of many parcels around the world.
The Geodis group also intervenes, through its other entities, in industrial activities where it offers customizable solutions and services, particularly in the energy production, petrochemical and rail sectors.
The tracking number of a Geodis delivery
The Geodis tracking number format is usually composed of 12 characters including numbers and capital letters. Like for example: 1GES3Z3DKFE4.
The different tracking states Geodis
- SHIPPING IN PROGRESS SCHEDULED DELIVERY DATE
- IN PROGRESS - SHIPMENT IN PROCESS
- DELIVERY PENDING - THE RECIPIENT WILL BE CONTACTED TO AGREE ON A DELIVERY DATE WITH OUR AGENCY
- IN PROGRESS - SHIPMENT COVERED BY OUR AGENCY - INCOMPLETE
- THE RECIPIENT HAS BEEN INFORMED AND MUST SCHEDULE THE TERMS OF DELIVERY
- IN PROGRESS - SHIPMENT NOT RECEIVED BY THE AGENCY
- SHIPPING SUPPORTED
- IN PROGRESS - SHIPPING SUPPORTED BY OUR AGENCY
- SCHEDULED DELIVERY - APPOINTMENT DATE SET NEW APPOINTMENT
- ROUTED SHIPMENT
- DELIVERY NOT ACHIEVABLE - THE ABSENT RECIPIENT HAS BEEN INFORMED OF OUR PASSAGE
- DELIVERY PENDING