How to track my Japan Post package?
Japan Post package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Japan Post tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Japan Post courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Japan Post ?
Japan Post offers deliveries throughout Japan and abroad. Different shipping methods are offered by the company depending on the type of shipment and its destination. For parcel deliveries in Japan, the shipping methods are as follows:
- Yu-pack: parcel delivery service throughout Japan for parcels weighing less than 25 kg and whose dimensions do not exceed 170 cm (L x W x H).
- Packages can be sent from a local post office or a partner with a collection service.
- Delivery can be scheduled on the day and times selected by the recipient and a re-delivery service, forwarding to another location are available on request.
- The sender can schedule at D - 10 the desired day for the reception of the package as well as the desired time for delivery among the following: 12h-14h, 14h-16h, 16h-18h, 18h-20h, 19h-21h, 20h-21h.
- Tracking and tracing are available via the label on the Yu-pack .
- There are specific Yu-pack services:
- Weight Yu-pack: for packages over 25 kg and less than 30 kg (it takes one day more for the delivery time compared to the time of a conventional Yu-pack ).
- Yu-pack refrigerated: for packages that must be kept under refrigerated temperature.
- Yu-pack Golf: for the sending of golf equipment to the course or hotel where the recipient will stay, the day before its use.
- Yu-pack Airport: luggage or equipment is sent the day before departure and handed over to the airport counter on the day of travel.
- Ski Yu-pack: ski equipment is delivered to a ski resort or hotel the day before it is used.
- Yu-pack same day delivery: this service provides same-day parcel delivery.
For deliveries abroad, there are several parcel shipping offers:
- the international package: for packages up to 30 kg, there are several types of shipments:
- Airmail: delivery is made by air, within 3 to 6 working days.
- Surface Mail: delivery is made per surface, within 1 to 3 months
- Economy Air: delivery is made by air with a lower priority than Airmail shipments, within 6 to 13 working days.
- Ems: this service is the highest priority, for packages up to 30 kg, and whose circumference does not exceed 3m. Tracking and tracing are ensured. Ems is the fastest service for shipments abroad, to more than 120 countries and territories around the world. The delivery time is estimated between 2 and 4 working days.
- Small Packages: this service is dedicated to packages up to 2 kg and whose dimensions do not exceed 90 cm (L x W x H). This service is the most economical for sending small packages and at a more affordable rate than in Ems .
The countries where Japan Post delivers packages with the international parcel are: United States, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Middle Islands, North Korea, Rep. Taiwan, Philippines, Hong Kong, Macau, China, Micronesia, Mongolia, Australia, Tonga, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Fiji, French Polynesia, Puerto Rico, Dominican Islands, Aruba, El Salvador, Guadeloupe, Canada, Cuba, Curaçao, Guatemala, Grenada, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Jamaica, Saint Martin, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent, Saint Lucia, Dominica, Trinidad and Tobago, Nicaragua, Haiti, Korea, Panama, Bahamas, Bermuda Islands, Barbados, Belize, Honduras, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Israel, Iraq, Iran, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Cyprus, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Turkey, Bahrain, Lebanon, Iceland, Ireland, Azerbaijan, Albania, Armenia, Andorra, Italy, Vatican City, Ukraine,, Uzbekistan, Estonia, Austria, Netherlands, Guernsey, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Greece, Georgia, Croatia, Kosovo, San Marino, Gibraltar, Jersey, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Uzbekistan, Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Turkmenistan, Norway, Hungary, Finland, France, Bulgaria, Belarus, Belgium, Poland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Portugal (including the Azores and Madeira Islands), Malta, Monaco, Moldova, Serbia, Montenegro, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Romania, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, Russia, Argentina, Venezuela, Uruguay, Ecuador, Guyana, Colombia, Suriname, Chile, Paraguay, Guyana France, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Algeria, Angola, Central African Republic, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Ghana, Cape Verde, Gabon, Cameroon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Comoros, Congo, Congo-Kinshasa, Zambia, Sierra Leone, Djibouti, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Seychelles, Senegal, Côte d'Ivoire, Somalia, Tanzania, Uganda, Tunisia, Nigeria, Namibia, Niger, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Benin, Botswana, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, South Africa, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mozambique, Morocco, Libya, Liberia, Rwanda, Lesotho and Reunion.
The countries where Japan Post offers deliveries in Ems are: India, Indonesia, Korea, Cambodia, Guam, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, China, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines, Bhutan, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Burma, Maldives, Mongolia, Laos, Australia, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Fiji, United States, El Salvador, Canada, Cuba, Costa Rica, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Panama, Barbados, Honduras, Mexico, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Iraq, Iran, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Norway, Hungary, Finland, France, Bulgaria, Belarus, Belgium, Belgium, Netherlands, Macedonia, Greece, Croatia, San Marino, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Denmark, Germany, Norway, Hungary, Finland, France, Bulgaria, Belarus, Belgium, Poland, Portugal, Malta, United Arab Emirates, Monaco, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Romania, Russia, Argentina, Uruguay, Ecuador, Colombia, Chile, Paraguay, Brazil, Venezuela, Peru, Algeria, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Gabon, Kenya, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Senegal, Tanzania, Tunisia, Nigeria, Botswana, Madagascar, South Africa, Mauritius, Morocco, Rwanda and Uganda.
How do I contact Japan Post ?
Japan Post is headquartered in Tokyo, at the following address:
- 2-3-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8792
Japan Post customer service can be reached at the following number:
Information about Japan Post deliveries
Japan Post is Japan's postal operator, responsible for postal and parcel delivery services in the country and abroad. It has nearly 192,000 employees, 13 regional offices, many post offices throughout the country but also 4 logistics centers and 2 customer service centers. Japan Post is in charge of all postal operations, stamp sales, banking and insurance services, operations entrusted by government entities. Japan Post is also a national and international logistics company, it offers services for the sale of goods and services in real estate. Japan Post is managed by Japan Post Holdings and considered the national postal service. The company offers internationally recognized delivery and logistics services.
The tracking number of a Japan Post delivery
The Japan Post tracking number format is usually composed of 13 characters mixing numbers and capital letters. For example: RT123456789JP.
The different tracking states Japan Post
- DEPARTURE FROM INWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- ARRIVAL AT INWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- FINAL DELIVERY
- IN CUSTOMS
- EN ROUTE
- DISPATCH TO OVERLAND TRANSPORT
- ALLOCATED TO DELIVERY STAFF
- DISPATCH FROM OUTWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- ARRIVAL AT OVER LAND TRANSPORT
- HELD BY EXPORT CUSTOMS
- RETURN TO SENDER
- ARRIVAL AT OUTWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- ITEM RETURNED FROM IMPORT CUSTOMS
- ABSENCE. ATTEMPTED DELIVERY
- HELD BY IMPORT CUSTOMS
- PROCESSING AT DELIVERY POST OFFICE
- NOTICE SENT BY IMPORT CUSTOMS
- ITEM PRESENTED TO IMPORT CUSTOMS
- THE REQUEST OF RE-DELIVERY WAS RECEIVED