How to track my KazPost package?
KazPost package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
KazPost tracking from USA, Canada and UK
KazPost courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Kazpost?
Kazpost is responsible for the postal services for the delivery of mail and parcels to and from Kazakhstan.
For parcel deliveries to the country and abroad, the EMS Epacket service is the most used due to the speed and efficiency for the routing of shipments.
The service provides for the collection and packaging of packages for transport.
Kazpost collaborates with many postal services around the world to deliver parcels to different continents.
Shipment tracking is available online in real time to know the situation of the package.
In the context of national parcel deliveries, delivery times are estimated between 1 and 5 working days depending on the region.
In the context of international parcel deliveries, delivery times depend on the type of parcel, its weight, size, dimensions, destination and the selected shipping method (EMS Epacket or not).
The estimated time for deliveries to the United States, Asia or Europe, the average time is estimated between one and two weeks. This period is extended and can be several weeks for shipments to Africa, Oceania and South America.
How do I contact Kazpost?
Kazpost is headquartered in Noor-Sultan, Kazakhstan. Customer service can be reached by phone from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm at the following number:
- 88000804747 (Note that it is possible to leave a message on the voice box outside your hours and leave your contact details, in order to be contacted again the next working day)
Also via WhatsApp messenger at the following number:
By email to the following address:
Information about KazPost deliveries
Kazpost is the national postal operator of Kazakhstan, the company is in charge of the delivery of mail and parcels in the country and also abroad.
Kazpost also offers numerous insurance, brokerage and utility services and covers through its postal services the entire national territory, including rural areas.
Kazpost has been part of the Universal Postal Union since 1992, but its history dates back to about 1860. A first unification of the postal services took place, under the Ministry of Communication of the Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic, and dates back to 1954. Since then, the structure has evolved over the years to become today's Kazpost operator that has adapted to the needs of the territory and has many local post offices in all countries.
The company also responds to the growing demand of E-commerce by implementing logistics solutions to enable efficient, secure and reliable delivery of products sold online around the world.
The tracking number of a KazPost delivery
The package tracking number format Kazpost consists of two capital letters followed by 9 digits and ends with two uppercase letters.
Tracking numbers can give indications of the type of package. Like what:
- EE123456789KZ indicates that this is an express shipment from Kazakhstan
- CA123456789KZ indicates that the shipment is from Kazakhstan
- RT123456789KZ indicates that the shipment is a small package (less than 2kg) from Kazakhstan
The different KazPost tracking states
- ARRIVAL AT THE TRANSIT POINT OF EXCHANGE
- ARRIVED AT THE PICK-UP POINT
- ACCEPTED AT THE POST OFFICE
- ADOPTED MAILING TO SEND
- AWAITING DISPATCH FROM KAZAKHSTAN
- ACCEPTANCE OF SHIPMENT
- ARRIVED AT THE SORTING CENTER
- ARRIVED AT THE POINT OF ISSUANCE
- ARRIVED AT THE BORDER OF KAZAKHSTAN
- ARRIVED IN RUSSIA
- RETURNED FROM EXPORT CUSTOMS / SECURITY
- RETURN TO STORAGE
- RELEASE OF THE DETAINEE FROM CUSTOMS INSPECTION FOR RETURN
- REGISTRATION PASSED
- REMOVED FROM FOREIGN
- POSTAGE ACCEPTED
- DISPATCH FROM THE SORTING BLOCK
- DELIVERY FROM POST OFFICE BOX
- DELIVERY BY POSTMAN / COURIER DID NOT TAKE PLACE
- ARRIVAL AT THE POSTAMAT
- DELAY AT CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
- NOT DELIVERED
- DETAINED AT EXPORT CUSTOMS / SECURITY
- BROUGHT BY CUSTOMS IMPORT
- CONSIGNMENT SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED
- CAME TO THE PLACE OF DELIVERY
- CONSIGNMENT RETURNED FROM CUSTOMS
- CUSTOMS CLEARANCE PASSED
- WAITING FOR THE RECIPIENT AT THE PICK-UP POINT
- WAITING FOR THE ADDRESSEE AT THE POINT OF ISSUE
- STORAGE IN A POST-OFFICE
- SHIPMENT DELAYED AT CUSTOMS
- SENT FROM INBOUND OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- THE SHIPMENT WAS DETAINED BY THE REGULATORY AUTHORITIES
- SUBMITTED TO THE CUSTOMS
- THE SHIPMENT ARRIVED AT THE PICKUP POINT
- SUBMITTED TO EXPORT CUSTOMS / SECURITY
- SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED TO THE ADDRESSEE
- SHIPMENT IS IN STORAGE AT DELIVERY POINT
- THE SHIPMENT HAS SUCCESSFULLY PASSED CUSTOMS CONTROL
- SUBMITTED FROM THE SORT CENTER
- SENT FROM OUTBOUND OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- SENT FROM THE COLLECTION CENTER
- SENT FROM THE INCOMING OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- THE SHIPMENT HAS BEEN HANDED OVER TO THE POSTMAN / COURIER FOR DELIVERY
- THE SHIPMENT LEFT THE INTERMEDIATE SORTING CENTER
- SENT FROM THE OUTWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- SHIPMENT LEFT THE INTERMEDIATE SORTING CENTER
- SCANNED UP
- THE SHIPMENT HAS ARRIVED AT THE PICK-UP POINT
- TRANSFERRED FOR DELIVERY IN RUSSIA
- AWAITING CUSTOMER, DEPOSIT
- POSTAL ITEM RETURNED
- PENDING THE ISSUANCE OF A DESTINATION
- ISSUED BY CUSTOMS
- THE CONSIGNMENT WAS PRESENTED TO CUSTOMS
- POSTAGE RETURNED
- WAITING FOR THE CLIENT
- TRANSFERRED TO THE POSTMAN
- POSTMAN / COURIER DELIVERY DID NOT TAKE PLACE
- RETURN FROM STORAGE
- PASSED CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
- LOCATED ON THE ESTABLISHMENT OF AN INCOMING EXCHANGE
- LEFT THE SORTING CENTER
- IT IS DETAINED AT CUSTOMS
- RETURNED FROM THE EXPORT CUSTOMS / SECURITY
- TRANSFERRED TO CUSTOMS
- TRANSFERRED TO THE POSTMAN / COURIER FOR DELIVERY
- RECEIVED BY ADDRESSEE
- PRESENTED BY THE EXPORT CUSTOMS / SECURITY
- EXPORTS OF POSTAL CANCELLATION
- EXPORT OF MAIL ITEM CANCELED