How to track my Correos De Mexico - Mexico Post package?
Correos De Mexico - Mexico Post package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Correos De Mexico - Mexico Post tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Correos De Mexico - Mexico Post courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does delivery from Correo de Mexico take?
Correo de Mexico is Mexico's main postal operator. In charge of mail and parcel deliveries across the country and abroad, the company covers 96.7% of the national territory and delivers parcels to more than 192 countries and regions in the world.
Correo de Mexico delivers to South America, the Caribbean, North America, Europe as well as the rest of the world.
For international deliveries, packages are often picked up by the EMS Epacket service to be transported to the destination country.
This service is available for packages up to 20kg.
Recipient countries and regions include:
- Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Belize, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Czech Republic, Canada, China, Croatia, Colombia, Chile, Cuba, Costa Rica, Denmark, Djibouti, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Philippines, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Spain, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, United States, Italy, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Mauritius, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Dominican Republic, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Taiwan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uruguay, Venezuela, Viet nam, Zambia
Delivery times for international shipments depend on the destination, and can be up to 3 months for standard deliveries in case of delivery to a rural area.
As part of the Mexpostservice, or accelerated service, delivery times are shorter, although more expensive.
For domestic deliveries, packages can be delivered to your home or to one of the 1400 Mexican post offices.
Parcel shipments for domestic deliveries are possible up to 25kg per package.
The delivery time depends on the selected service, in standard delivery, the time is estimated up to about 9 working days.
In the case of an express delivery with Mexpost, the delivery time is estimated between 1 and 7 working days approximately.
For all deliveries, there are additional options, to benefit from real-time tracking, return management and to be able to have it delivered at home or in a postal agency.
Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday and sometimes on Saturday morning.
How do I contact Correo de Mexico?
the head office of CORREOS MEXICO is located in Mexico, at the following address:
- Vicente Garcia Torres n° 235, El Rosedal, P.O. Box 04330, Alcaldía, Coyoacán, México
Customer service can be reached from Monday to Friday from 9am to 7pm and Saturday from 9am to 12pm at the following numbers:
- 8007014500 or 8007017000
Also by email to the following address:
Information about Correo deliveries from Mexico City
Correo de Mexico, originally Servicio Postal Mexicano (or Sepomex) is the national operator of Mexico. The postal service has been autonomous since 1986, by decision of the Government, with a view to improving the quality of its services. The name Correo de Mexico has been effective since 2008.
In a desire to compete with market leaders such as UPS, FedEx and DHL among others, Correo de Mexico creates the Mexpostservice, more expensive, in order to offer more efficient and reliable delivery solutions.
Since the origins of Mexican la poste , which were mainly the link between Spain and its colonies, services have evolved and structured since 1986 to adopt new strategies to meet demand and compete with other players.
Today, Correo de Mexico is one of the largest courier companies in the sector and offers quality services, thanks to Mexpostsolutions.
Correo de Mexico offers secure delivery services to more than 190 countries worldwide, with assured tracking, available online, options for deliveries and shorter lead times.
The tracking number of a Correo de Mexico delivery
The Correo de Mexico tracking number format usually consists of 13 characters mixing numbers and capital letters.
- RT123456789MX which indicates the sending of a small package from Mexico
- EE123456789MX which indicates an express shipment from Mexico
- CA123456789MX which indicates a package from Mexico