How to track my Russia Post package?
Russia Post package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Russia Post tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Russia Post courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Russia Post ?
Russia Post deliveries of mail and parcels internationally and on the national territory.
The delivery time of parcels internationally in standard mode is estimated between 10 and 30 working days approximately.
The delivery time of parcels in standard mode is estimated at about 3 working days to the main cities of Russia and about 5 working days for the remote regions and cities of the country.
Russia Post also offers EMS Epacket, a premium shipping service with an estimated 5 working days for international delivery.
Delivery times depend on the type of package, its size, weight, destination, also the shipping option chosen.
It should also be noted that delivery times are dependent on variable factors such as holiday periods, public holidays, bad weather and customs delays that can extend delivery times.
How do I contact Russia Post ?
The registered office of Russia Post is located at the following address:
- Varshavskoye Shosse 37, Moscow, Russia
Customer service can be reached by phone in Russian or English:
- +7(495)95667 or 88002005888
Customer service can also be reached by post by writing to:
- FSUE Central Office Russia Post 131000 Moscow, Varshavskoye, Shosse 37
Information about Russia Post deliveries
Russia Post is the national postal service of Russia, also called Pochta Rossii, it is the national operator responsible for receiving, sending and delivering national and international mail and parcels.
La poste Russian has its roots as early as the 10th century, where the first messaging systems emerged. In the sixteenth century, the postal system had about 1600 points in Russia and a first international courier link was created with Poland.
Initially a public institution, Russia Post has evolved into its current status as an independent postal company. This evolution allows it to adapt and modernize its delivery services at the national and international level.
Russia Post specializes in postage service, national and international parcel delivery, logistics solutions and freight transit. The company also offers financial services.
Russia Post has more than 42,000 post offices across the country and employs more than 390,000 people.
As the territory of Russia is very large, Russia Post has not stopped improving its delivery service in order to cover the entire territory in a timely manner reduced to the maximum.
Russia Post is now recognized for international delivery to many countries, particularly via the EMS Epacketservice.
The company has adapted to the growing rise of the e-commerce market in recent years with Amazon, Aliexpress. . etc and increased the processing of international parcels in order to meet the demand.
In order to modernize its services and remain competitive, Russia Post has implemented several services to optimize its offer.
In particular, la poste mobile, in order to allow regions where postal offices had been closed for lack of attendance, to be able to benefit from parcel delivery and deposit services. Instead of a physical office, a vehicle travels to the most rural areas to go to the villages to deliver and pick up the packages of the users.
One of the strategic elements of the modernization of Russia Post lies in the regional sorting centers. In charge of sorting and processing, they make it possible to improve the routing of parcels and reduce delivery times.
Potomacs were introduced to facilitate the collection of packages. Initially deployed in the cities of St. Petersburg, Moscow and Saransk, these automated machines were installed throughout Russia. They allow users to drop off their parcel independently and safely without mobilizing staff. The packages are then picked up by couriers.
Postal kiosks were created in 2011 throughout the country, in order to manage the flow of parcel deliveries. Today, they also offer many other services including insurance, loans, credit cards, mobile phone sales, internet solutions. You can also buy train and plane tickets. More recently, the sale of food products has been offered in postal kiosks.
Russia Post has also opened international postal service offices, in order to optimize international delivery, these customs clearance checkpoints have significantly improved delivery times for parcels sent around the world.
The tracking number of a Russia Post delivery
For domestic shipments Russia Post in Russia, the tracking number format consists of 14 digits. For example: 12345678900012
For international Russia Post shipments, the tracking number format consists of 13 characters in numbers and letters. For example: AB123456721RU
For international parcels, the tracking number follows a logic which is as follows:
- for small packages sent from Russia, they begin with the letter R, such as: RE000000000RU
- for shipments from Russia, they start with the letter C, such as: CE000000000RU
- for shipments EMS Epacket from Russia, they begin with the letter E, such as: EA000000000RU
The different tracking states Russia Post
- ARRIVAL AT DESTINATION POST (COUNTRY: RU)
- ARRIVE AT FACILITY
- AWAITING RELEASE FROM MALAYSIA
- ARRIVE AT TRANSIT COUNTRY OR DISTRICT
- ARRIVE AT LOCAL DELIVERY OFFICE
- AIRLINE ARRIVED AT DESTINATION COUNTRY
- ARRIVED AT THE PLACE OF DELIVERY
- ARRIVED AT THE PLACE OF INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE
- ARRIVAL AT OUTWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- ABSENCE ATTEMPTED DELIVERY
- ARRIVAL AT OVER LAND TRANSPORT
- AIRLINE DEPARTED FROM ORIGINAL COUNTRY
- ARRIVED AT THE LOCAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
- ARRIVED AT THE CUSTOMS OF
- ARRIVED AT THE HONGKONG AIRPORT
- ARRIVAL AT INWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- ARRIVED TO RUSSIAN FEDERATION
- ARRIVED AT THE POST OFFICE
- AWAITING RELEASE FROM
- SHIPMENT SCANNED AT FACILITY
- SHIPMENT ARRIVED AT FACILITY
- SHIPMENT OPERATION COMPLETED
- SHIPMENT ARRIVED AT FACILITY
- SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED
- SENT TO RUSSIA
- RETURN, OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES
- RUSSIAN FEDERATION ARRIVAL AT DESTINATION COUNTRY
- RECEIVED FOR MAILING AND WAS FORWARDED FOR PROCESSING
- PRE ALERT TO RUSSIAN FEDERATION
- PROCESSING ARRIVAL AT DELIVERY OFFICE
- PROCESSING ARRIVAL AT INWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- PROCESSING DEPARTURE FROM INWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- PROCESSING DEPARTURE FROM TRANSIT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- PROCESSING, ARRIVED AT THE PLACE OF DELIVERY
- PROCESSING LEFT THE PLACE OF INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE
- PROCESSING SORTING
- PROCESSING LEFT THE SORTING CENTER
- POST OFFICE COLLECTION
- PROCESSING ARRIVED AT THE SORTING CENTER
- PARCEL ARRIVED AT EXCHANGE OFFICE
- PROCESSING ARRIVED AT THE PLACE OF INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE
- PROCESSING ARRIVAL AT TRANSIT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- PROCESSING AT DELIVERY POST OFFICE
- RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- RECEPTION AT CUSTOM HOUSE
- READY FOR PICKUP AT DELIVERY PLACE
- RELEASED FROM RF CUSTOMS
- DEPARTED FROM LOCAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
- DESPATCHED TO OVERSEAS
- DEPART FROM FACILITY
- DEPART FROM TRANSIT COUNTRY OR DISTRICT
- DELIVERY TO THE ADDRESSEE
- DEPARTURE FROM INWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- DISPATCH TO OVERLAND TRANSPORT
- DISPATCH FROM OUTWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
- UNDELIVERABLE IN DESTINATION COUNTRY
- WAITING FOR PICKUP
- THE ITEM LEFT THE HONGKONG AIRPORT
- INFORMATION RECEIVED
- ITEM PROCESSED AT
- INITIAL ITEM INFORMATION RECEIVED
- ITEM NOT PICKED UP BY COURIER
- ITEM POSTED OVER THE COUNTER
- ITEM HELD BY CUSTOMS OTHERS
- IMPORT OF INTERNATIONAL MAIL
- INFORMATION RECEIVED
- ITEM RETURNED FROM EXPORT CUSTOMS
- IMPORT CLEARANCE SUCCESS
- ITEM PRESENTED TO EXPORT CUSTOMS
- THE ITEM IS PRE-ADVISED
- THE REQUEST OF RE-DELIVERY WAS RECEIVED
- HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMS
- DEPARTED HONG KONG AIRPORT
- CUSTOMS CLEARANCE RELEASED BY CUSTOM HOUSE
- EXPORT OF INTERNATIONAL MAIL
- HELD BY IMPORT CUSTOMS
- HANDED OVER TO THE CUSTOMS
- LEFT THE SORTING CENTER
- FINAL DELIVERY
- LEFT THE SHENZHEN OPERATIONS CENTER
- FORWARDED FOR DELIVERY WITHIN RUSSIAN FEDERATION