How to track my Shopee package?
Shopee package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Shopee tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Shopee courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Shopee ?
Shopee is an e-commerce platform based in Singapore, which offers e-commerce sales of many products for local and international customers. Deliveries of products for Singapore are provided by various partners including the following:
- Speedpost Economy (SingPost)
- Fourgon Ninja
- J&T Express
- Urban Fox
- Shopee Xpress
The different types of delivery offered are as follows:
- Shopee Standard Express: this mention and this service indicate that the delivery is taken care of by a partner of Shopee . It takes 2 to 4 days for the tracking status to be put online by the logistics partner. Once the order is taken over by the carrier, the average delivery time is estimated between 2 and 8 working days approximately. The follow-up of the order can be done on the site or via the application Shopee which offers an update of the order statuses every 24 to 48 hours.
- SHOPEE24 Express Delivery: this service and option is only available for the territories of Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya and Selangor. This shipping method allows a delivery whose time is estimated within 24 hours after the order. Delivery is thus guaranteed the next day provided that the order is placed before 2pm the day before. This delivery method is possible from Monday to Friday, and is not available on weekends. Items available with this shipping method are marked and marked Shopee24.
The Shopee site is present in Singapore but also in many other territories, delivery services can be different depending on the location. The delivery methods are as follows:
- Shopee Singapore: This service provides that domestic orders are insured within an estimated period of about 1 to 3 working days and approximately 9 to 24 days for overseas shipments.
- Shopee Malaysia: this service is offered in Malaysia, deliveries are regularly provided by partners such as ABX Express, Skynet, J&T Express, Pos Malaysia , NinjaVan, Gdex , Poslaju and Dhl for a few years. Each carrier offers specific delivery methods and deadlines. For example, Dhl offers next-day delivery in most territories of Malaysia and within 2-3 days in remote locations.
- Shopee Indonesia: this service is dedicated to deliveries in Indonesia, deliveries are made by partners such as Jne , POS Indonesia, NinjaVan and J&T Express. Each carrier offers specific delivery methods and deadlines.
- Shopee Philippines: this service is dedicated to deliveries for the Philippines. Deliveries are provided by Black Arrow Express and LBC Express partners. Each carrier offers specific delivery methods and deadlines.
- Shopee Thailand: this service is dedicated to deliveries for Thailand. Deliveries are provided by partners Thai Parcel, Thailand Post and NinjaVan. Each carrier offers specific delivery methods and deadlines.
How do I contact Shopee ?
Shopee is headquartered in Singapore at:
- 5 Science Park Drive , Shopee Building, Singapore 118265
Customer service can be reached from Monday to Sunday from 8am to 10pm including public holidays at the following number:
- 6206 6610 (local)
Customer service can also be reached via chat on the website or app Shopee from 8am to 10pm.
Information about Shopee deliveries
Shopee is a sales company that was launched in 2015 in Singapore, it is an e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. Shopee offers the online sale of various products to more than tens of millions of customers through different payment methods and a solid logistics network that allows the transport of items around the world. Shopee represents one of the leaders in E-commerce in Southeast Asia and continues to expand its business abroad. Initially a simple online platform, Shopee has been able to stand out from its competitors by developing an online purchase security system the " Shopee Guarantee " that allows to suspend payment to sellers until receipt and proof of receipt of orders by buyers. This service ensures a better relationship of trust between sellers and buyers; Shopee 's headquarters moved to larger premises at Singapore Science Park in 2019 and employs more than 3,000 people. Initially, Shopee offered a consumer-to-consumer sales platform in C2c , then evolved its offering to also offer business-to-consumer sales in B2c . Shopee works in partnership with more than 70 courier services to ensure effective and efficient logistical support for its customers regardless of the destination of the products offered. Shopee works with local delivery companies to ensure shipments and transport of marketed items. Initially, Shopee services were launched in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines and Taiwan. Today there are 15 markets in the world, including Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Poland, Spain and India. Shopee distinguishes itself from its competitors by positioning itself as a facilitator and regulator in the relationship between seller and buyer without too much involvement that could slow down certain sales. The company's goal is to streamline relationships between sellers and consumers in order to improve the online sales and shopping experience. Shopee also stands out because the company doesn't charge sellers fees or signup fees. Shopee relies on logistics partners and does not hold stock or warehouse for items offered for sale, which is innovative in the field of E-commerce.
The tracking number of a Shopee delivery
The tracking number format Shopee depends on the carrier offered and selected when ordering. This depends most of the time on the destination and the type of package being sent.