How to track my Sinotrans - Sinoair package?
Sinotrans - Sinoair package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Sinotrans - Sinoair tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Sinotrans - Sinoair courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Sinotrans ?
Sinotrans specializes in logistics and the transport of goods to countries around the world. Preferred supplier to many Chinese companies, Sinotrans provides several modes of transport to support retailers in getting their products to consumers around the world.
- Shipping: Sinotrans is one of the world's leading container shipping providers. The company offers delivery services from the largest Chinese ports to different continents. Sinotrans supports deliveries to Asia, North America, South America, Africa, Europe and Oceania. Logistics services ensure reliable, secure and adaptable transport for traders and consumers. Sinotrans ships goods from the ports of Tianjin, Dalian, Shanghai, Qingdao, Ningbo, Xiamen, Shenzhen, Guangzhou via containers. A follow-up is planned throughout the transport, available online for customers. Associated services are offered by Sinotrans, including handling, warehousing, customs clearance solutions in order to offer a global offer and secure all operations. Eight commercial routes are mainly used for export from China: to South America, to the Middle East, to Japan and South Korea, to Southeast Asia, to India and Pakistan, to Australia and New Zealand, to North America, and to Africa.
- Air transport: Sinotrans collaborates with the largest airlines to ensure air transport for the export and import of products, especially for e-commerce. In conjunction with partner carriers in the recipient countries, Sinotrans ensures accelerated and reliable last-mile deliveries.
- Land transport: Sinotrans has a fleet of vehicles that allows to combine maritime and air transport with road and rail transport solutions. These multimodal solutions allow Sinotrans to guarantee door-to-door deliveries. The Sinotrans rail network is one of the most complete of the Chinese network and has a China - Europe line as well as an international Japan - China - Europe line to connect East and West.
All Sinotrans services are made available to the international e-commerce market and make it possible to develop the free movement of products from online sales.
Sinotrans transports the packages to the destination countries which are then picked up by local or international carriers to the consumer.
For example, to France, packages shipped by Sinotrans can be taken care of by Mondial Relay for the last part of the transport.
Delivery times for packages transported by Sinotrans depend on many factors; the type of package, its weight, size and dimensions, also the mode of transport, shipping by air being the fastest but also the most expensive.
When ordering from merchants who use Sinotrans to ship their products, the estimated time is communicated to the customer and a tracking system is available to know the situation of the package.
In addition, the deadlines can be extended by several factors, holiday periods or public holidays, variable weather conditions, possible delays due to customs clearance.
How do I contact Sinotrans ?
the headquarters of Sinotrans is based in China at the following address:
- Building 10, Tower B Sinotrans, 5 Anding Street, Chaoyang, Beijing District, China. Postal code: 100029
Customer service can be reached by phone at the following number:
Also by email to the following address:
Information about Sinotrans deliveries
Sinotrans & CSC is the leading provider of logistics transport services in China, the company was established in 1950 and is 55% government-owned.
The Sinotrans Group consists of several subsidiaries:
- Sinotrans Shipping in charge of maritime transport, with more than 50 vessels, for national and international markets
- Sinotrans Limited which consists of:
- SINOAIR, specialized in air transport and partner of DHL Express
- Sinotrans Containers Lines, in charge of container transport in the Chinese, inter-Asian and Australian markets
- companies specialized by sector of activity at national and international level: Sinotrans Logistics Development in charge of warehousing and logistics services, Sinotrans Industrial Projects, Sinotrans Heavy-Lift specialized in the transport of heavy loads, Sinotrans Industrial Packaging, Sinotrans Chemicals Storage, Sinotrans Fairs and Exhibitions.
- CSC, a shipyard and main carrier on the Yangtze River for many industries
Sinotrans is a key player in the transport of goods and has implemented many specific solutions for E-commerce. A processing and tracking system allows Sinotrans to support many products destined for the whole world via sea, air and land transport and to ensure door-to-door deliveries.
Sinotrans's intelligent logistics services for online retailers places the company as one of the leaders in transport in the e-commerce sector.
Sinotrans provides e-commerce players with supply chain optimization systems, warehousing solutions, order processing, as well as a complete transport network covering almost the entire world.
The Sinotrans network covers more than 1700 Chinese cities and provides a collection service for Chinese e-commerce sellers.
The SINOAIR branch of Sinotrans offers express transport for parcels to all continents with regular flights thanks to numerous partnerships with the largest international airlines.
Once in the destination country, SINOAIR and Sinotrans collaborate with local and international transport to deliver packages to the last mile.
Sinotrans works with FedEx, DHL UPS, TNT among others.