How to track my TNT package?
TNT package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
TNT tracking from USA, Canada and UK
TNT courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver TNT ?
TNT offers international transport and delivery services, mainly for express solutions for professionals and individuals to the whole world. TNT is one of the leaders in the logistics sector in Europe and delivers to more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
The offers offered by TNT are numerous, flexible and adapted to the need, depending on the type of package, its weight, size and dimensions as well as the destination and urgency of the shipment.
The TNT solutions are as follows:
- For Express deliveries: Several services allow to send a package quickly to the whole world, with the guarantee that the delivery time will be assured and benefiting from a complete follow-up of the routing of the product. Deliveries can be made at home or to a partner merchant depending on the country and the options selected:
- Delivery before 8am: this express service provides for next business day parcel delivery before 8am for parcels up to 30kg for domestic shipping. Delivery times are guaranteed and can be done in lockers or secure boxes.
- Delivery before 9am: this express service provides for next business day parcel delivery before 9am for parcels up to 30kg for domestic or international shipping. Delivery times are guaranteed in 24 hours for domestic delivery and from 24 to 48 hours in Europe. The delivery time to the rest of the world is estimated between 2 and 5 working days approximately
- Delivery before 10am: this express service provides for parcel delivery the next working day before 10am for parcels up to 30kg for domestic or international shipping. Delivery times are guaranteed in 24 hours for domestic delivery and from 24 to 48 hours in Europe. The delivery time to the rest of the world is estimated between 2 and 5 working days approximately
- Delivery before 12 noon: this express service provides for parcel delivery the next working day before 12 noon for domestic or international shipping. For parcels up to 70kg for the European continent and Southeast Asia and up to 30kg for the rest of the world. Delivery times are guaranteed in 24 hours for domestic delivery and from 24 to 48 hours in Europe. The delivery time to the rest of the world is estimated between 2 and 5 working days approximately
- Express Delivery: This express service provides for next business day parcel delivery before 1pm for domestic or day-to-day shipping to major cities internationally. For packages up to 30kg.
- Transport Special Express: this service provides a flexible express transport solution that ensures, using a dedicated vehicle, the collection and/or specific delivery of packages. It ensures urgent deliveries and is available 24/7 internationally. This service is dedicated to professionals with an urgent need, the places of pick-up and delivery are specified and by appointment with time slots. The service provides two options for the delivery time:
- Special Express for international parcel and document delivery, the delivery time is estimated between 1 and 4 working days approximately
- Special Economy Express: for international parcel and freight deliveries, the delivery time is estimated between 2 and 7 working days approximately
- For economical deliveries:
- Economy Express: this service provides for an economical delivery of parcels in 48 hours to Europe or to the world, for parcels up to 70kg. The delivery time to Europe is estimated between 2 and 3 working days approximately and between 4 and 7 working days approximately to the rest of the world.
- Economy Express before 12 noon: this service provides an economical delivery of parcels in 48 hours before 12h to Europe for parcels up to 70kg. The delivery time is guaranteed before noon between 48 and 72 hours to 25 European countries.
- For dedicated or extreme emergency deliveries:
- Time Critical Services: this service provides tailor-made solutions for each specific delivery.
- Dedicated Vehicle: this service provides a dedicated solution with a reserved vehicle to carry out a fast and secure door-to-door routing. Pickups and deliveries are available 7 days a week and 24 hours a day with a wide range of vehicles available tailored to needs.
- For deliveries and shipments of any weight to the national and European
- Onboard Courier: this service provides that a courier takes charge of the package(s) on the first available commercial flight and delivers the product to the recipient in person. This door-to-door service is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Air Charter: this service, intended for companies, provides for the chartering of a dedicated aircraft for the delivery of urgent and bulky parcels and shipments. Tracking is available online throughout the journey and delivery is done door-to-door or door-to-airport.
- Next Flight Out: This service offers air deliveries on the first commercial flight available internationally. Delivery can be done within the day, or the next business day to many destinations. The customs clearance service is included in the service.
The countries and territories receiving the services and solutions TNT include, inter alia, the following:
- Albania, France, Chad, Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia, Cambodia, Bulgaria, Brazil, China, Chad, Canada, Chile, Brunei Darussalam, Colombia, Cuba, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, Gambia, Egypt, Georgia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guernsey, Haiti, Honduras, Guam, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Hungary, Spain, United States, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Isle of Man, Jordan, Laos, Kuwait, Kenya, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Malaysia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Peru, Puerto Rico, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Rwanda, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, United Arab Emirates, Serbia, Senegal, Sri Lanka, Sweden, South Africa, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Thailand, Tunisia, Tanzania, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, Zambia, Zimbabwe
How do I contact TNT ?
the registered office of TNT is located in the Netherlands at the following address:
- Neptunusstraat 41, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
International customer service can be reached at the following number:
Customer service can also be reached by email via the online form on their website:
Information about TNT deliveries
TNT is a company specialized in express delivery solutions for freight, documents and parcels based in the Netherlands. Initially, TNT was the Dutch national postal service, in charge of delivering mail and parcels across the country and to several other European countries.
The name of the company comes from Ken Thomas, a businessman who created in 1946, the company Thomas Nationwide Transport.
Many international takeovers and modifications are made to the original company until it is today, namely one of the leaders in express transport worldwide.
The official creation of TNT follows the separation of the company from the parent company (which became PostNL) in 2011.
TNT is owned by the company FedEx since 2016, the company is present in 61 countries and makes deliveries to more than 200 destinations worldwide. TNT has its own road and air networks in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa and North and South America.
The company represents one of the world's leading providers of express freight transport, its competitors are DHL and UPS.
TNT is a company recognized in Europe and around the world, for the efficiency and flexibility of its services. TNT is also appreciated for the efforts made in the ecological field, after announcing his wish to reduce carbon emissions.
TNT offers adapted and varied solutions for the delivery of parcels, the company's website allows its customers to select the services and options closest to their needs. Including consulting services for packaging and comprehensive tracking of deliveries.
The company offers many express delivery options but also economical services for deliveries around the world, at a lower cost.
The tracking number of a TNT delivery
There are several tracking number formats for deliveries made by TNT:
- The tracking number can be composed of 9 digits. Like for example: 987654321.
- The number can also consist of a combination of 13 characters mixing numbers and capital letters. It usually begins and ends with two capital letters. Like for example: AA123456789EE.
- The tracking number TNT generally consists of 9 to 16 characters either composed only of numbers, or mixes numbers and capital letters.
The different tracking states TNT
- SHIPMENT IN TRANSIT
- SHIPMENT ARRIVED AT TNT LOCATION
- SHIPMENT IS AT NEAREST COLLECTION DEPOT
- SHIPMENT NOW AT THE DEPOT NEAREST TO COLLECTION ADDRESS
- SHIPMENT DELIVERED IN GOOD CONDITION
- DELAY DUE TO AUTHORITIES RECOVERY ACTIONS UNDERWAY
- SHIPMENT DELAYED IN TRANSIT RECOVERY ACTIONS UNDERWAY
- SHIPMENT COLLECTED FROM COLLECTION ADDRESS
- HELD AWAITING CUSTOMS CLEARANCE WE HAVE NO INFLUENCE ON THIS PROCESS
- CONNECTION DELAY RECOVERY ACTIONS UNDERWAY
- CUSTOMS HAS RELEASED THE GOODS
- THERE'S BEEN A DELAY BUT WE'RE WORKING HARD TO DELIVER ON TIME
- SHIPMENT IS OUT FOR DELIVERY
- TRANSIT TIME CHANGE PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE NEW DELIVERY DATE AND TIME