How to track my UPS Freight - I Parcel package?
UPS Freight - I Parcel package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
UPS Freight - I Parcel tracking from USA, Canada and UK
UPS Freight - I Parcel courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver UPS ?
UPS delivers parcels to more than 220 countries and territories, it is one of the largest carriers in the world.
Delivery times for parcels sent by UPS are difficult to generalized because they are dependent on several factors, mainly the destination. But also the type of package, its weight, size, as well as the options selected for shipping.
Overall, UPS packages arrive at their destination wherever in the world in a few days, at the latest it takes two weeks (except in case of unforeseen delay).
Estimated deadlines may be extended due to variable factors such as the period or there may be larger shipment flows (such as during holidays), holidays, weather conditions. etc.
UPS delivers exclusively on working days, there is no delivery on Sundays.
The offer of shipping methods ofUPS is very varied, there is a standard economy mode and many other options for accelerated deliveries.
From the United States, in standard shipping mode:
- for domestic deliveries: delivery is estimated between approximately 2 and 8 working days
- for international (worldwide) deliveries: delivery is estimated between approximately 5 and 12 working days
The international delivery methods offered by UPS and their estimated deadlines are as follows:
- UPS Express Critical: guaranteed same-day delivery. Delivery time set at the time of ordering
- UPS Express Plus: delivery in 1 to 3 working days depending on the destination. Delivery before 9am
- UPS Express: delivery in 1 to 3 working days depending on the destination. Delivery between 10:30 am and 12 pm
- UPS Express Saver: delivery in 1 to 5 working days depending on the destination. Delivery within the day
- UPS Expedited: delivery in 2 to 5 working days depending on the destination. Delivery within the day
- UPS Standard: delivery in more than 3 days. Delivery on the scheduled date
- UPS Worldwide Express Freight for the delivery of freight (palletized over 70kg): in 1 to 3 working days depending on the destination. Delivery within the day
- UPS Worldwide Express Freight Midday for the delivery of freight (palletized over 70kg): in 1 to 3 working days depending on the destination. Before 12pm or 2pm depending on the destination
How do I contact UPS ?
UPS is headquartered in Atlanta at:
- 55 Glenlake Parkway, NE, Atlanta, GA 30328
Customer service can be reached at
- 18887827892 or for international shipping to 18007425877
Information about UPS deliveries
In 1907, with an initial investment of $100, Claude Ryan and Jim Casey probably did not know that they would create what would become one of the largest delivery services in the world under the name of theAmerican Messenger Company.
At the start, deliveries were made in the center of Seattle and its surroundings on foot or by bike, the offer is interesting and the service is growing year after year.
In 1919, the company gained momentum, extended its scope of intervention to Oakland and adopted its current name United Parcel Service, it was the same year that the company's vehicles appeared under its famous brown color embodying the professionalism of the company. Over time, the company continued to grow, UPS continued its expansion to New York, Chicago and began its first air service between the East and West coasts of the United States (after an abortive attempt a few years earlier).
UPS became the first company to deliver parcels to the entire continent of the United States in 1975 and began its overseas service and international deliveries to Toronto. The company's first intercontinental air service between the United States and Europe was launched in 1985.
Over the decades, UPS has developed its activity and expanded its scope of intervention to become today one of the leading players in parcel delivery in the world and a major provider of specialized logistics and transport solutions.
UPS is now recognized as the leader in international express parcel transport, the company ships and delivers to individuals and businesses in record time all over the world.
UPS works with a hub system, packages are sent to distribution centers that route them to hubs responsible for sorting and sending to the destination.
Globally recognized for its delivery, parcel packaging, logistics and supply chain optimization activities, UPS is also a major player in the industry.
The company now offers many personalized services to professionals, its activities are focused on permanent innovation for the resolution of its customers' problems.
UPS offers solutions for logistics, international shipments, infrastructure for supply chain optimization, technologies integrated into companies and operates with the largest industries to improve performance.
Amazon prime mainly uses UPS to ensure its premium delivery service and to be able to offer same-day deliveries.
In 2020, UPS represents $84.6 billion, 540,000 employees, 2285 daily international air trips, 24.7 million parcels delivered to more than 220 countries and territories around the world.
The tracking number of a UPS delivery
The UPS tracking number format consists of characters (numbers and letters). It may differ depending on the place of shipment and destination. For packages sent to the United States, the tracking numbers consist of 18 digits or 18 characters numbers and letters. Shipping tracking numbers are often 7 to 12 characters long (numbers and letters). Like for example: 123456789123 or A1234E432129.
The different tracking states UPS
- READING THE ORIGIN
- YOUR PACKAGE IS BEING PROCESSED AT THE CUSTOMS CLEARANCE AGENCY
- ORDER PROCESSED: READY TO MANAGE BY UPS
- EXPORT READING
- ARRIVAL AT THE INSTALLATION
- YOUR PACKAGE IS IN TRANSIT WE ARE UPDATE PLANS TO SCHEDULE YOUR DELIVERY / THE PACKAGE WAS FORWARDED TO A UPS CENTER IN THE CITY OF DESTINATION
- OUT FOR DELIVERY
- START OF THE INSTALLATION
- YOUR PACKAGE IS IN TRANSIT WE ARE UPDATE PLANS TO SCHEDULE YOUR DELIVERY
- YOUR PACKAGE HAS BEEN DELIVERED BY THE CUSTOMS AGENCY