How to track my Wayfair package?
Wayfair package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Wayfair tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Wayfair courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Wayfair ?
Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday. There are 2 types of deliveries depending on the size of the products to be delivered. Heavy and bulky products have their own delivery options to choose from when ordering, different from those offered for space-saving packages.
- The package must weigh less than 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Delivery is made by Ups or Fedex
- A signature is not required to receive the package
- The delivery time depends on the option chosen, the possible options are as follows:
- One-Day delivery: delivery takes place in 24 hours
- Two-Day delivery: delivery takes place in 2 working days
- Express delivery: the delivery time is about 1 working day
- Delivery Shipped: the delivery time is about 2 working days
- Standard delivery: the delivery time is between 1 and 7 working days
- Economical delivery: the delivery time is between 3 and 8 working days
- Large packages are handled by trusted carriers specialized in the management of this type of shipments
- The delivery time is usually between 1 and 3 weeks
- The possible delivery methods to choose when ordering are as follows:
- Unloading by the customer: A delivery truck arrives at the customer's address within the time slot chosen by the customer. The customer must unload the package from the truck himself in order to install it at home. It is advisable not to be alone to carry out the unloading.
- Unloading by the delivery person: The delivery team drops the package off the truck, on the sidewalk near the customer's home. The customer must take care of moving it to his home. It is advisable to be several in order to move the package.
- Drop off at the customer's door: The delivery team drops off the package in front of the customer's home (door, garage or veranda). This type of delivery does not require the mandatory presence of the customer if the delivery team deems the environment secure. If it is an apartment, the customer must be present to receive the package.
- Drop-off in the customer's entrance hall: The delivery team takes care of dropping off the package inside the customer's home, at the entrance. This delivery is possible for houses and also apartments, in buildings up to 2 floors without elevators. Beyond 2 floors without elevator, this type of delivery is not possible.
- Customer Backyard Drop-off: The delivery team drops off the package in the customer's backyard. It must be accessible without having to cross the customer's home.
- Deposit in the room chosen by the customer: The delivery team drops off the package inside the customer's home, in the room of his choice. Beyond 2 floors without elevator, this type of delivery is not possible.
- All-inclusive delivery: The unloading, unpacking and collection of the package at the customer's premises are taken care of by the delivery team. Beyond 2 floors without elevator, this type of delivery is not possible. The team does not take care of any assembly that requires plumbing, electrical or power tools.
- For any type of delivery chosen, the delivery person will contact the customer to determine a day and a time slot of 4 hours to make the delivery. On the day of delivery, the delivery person calls the customer by phone 30 minutes before his visit.
- Some products require a signature for delivery to be properly completed
- If it is not mentioned in the type of delivery, the unpacking of the package as well as its assembly are not taken into account in the delivery
Orders placed outside of working hours will be shipped the next business day. Deliveries do not usually take place on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
If the customer has special instructions for the delivery person upon delivery, for example dropping off the package at the neighbor's house, the customer can leave a note in front of his door with the instructions, his name as well as the tracking number of the package concerned.
An email/SMS notification will indicate to the customer a change in the status of his order.
The delivery times below correspond to deliveries within the United States. These can be extended for international delivery. Generally, the duration does not exceed 9 working days for space-saving packages.
Additional charges are charged for deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands. Deliveries to military addresses are not made.
How do I contact Wayfair ?
The head office is located in Boston, at the following address:
- 4 Copley Place, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
For private customers, customer service is available from Monday to Friday between 8am and midnight, Saturday from 8am to 8pm and Sunday from 9am to 6pm, using telephone numbers:
- 844-711-3198 (United States)
- 844-770-4239 (Canada)
It is also possible to contact customer service via their social networks, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Information about Wayfair deliveries
Wayfair Inc., from its original name Csn Stores (until 2011), is an American company selling online products specialized in the home, founded in 2002. The headquarters are located in Boston, Massachusetts. Niraj Shah is the CEO and co-president, along with Steve Conine.
More than 14 million products are offered on their online platform, these products come from more than 11,000 different suppliers around the world. Wayfair has numerous offices and warehouses throughout the United States as well as in Canada, Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
The company now has more than 18,000 employees including 2300 engineers and data analysts and 3000 customer service representatives in Boston, Berlin, Ireland and other cities in the United States. More than 25.4 million customers order on the Wayfair website.
In addition to the sales site Wayfair , the company also manages the following sales sites:
- Joss & Main
- Birch Lane
The company has 38 delivery centers and 18 distribution centers, or several million m2. These premises are mainly located in the United States but also in Canada, Germany and the United Kingdom.
The tracking number of a Wayfair delivery
The tracking number format Wayfair consists of a combination of numbers and letters. If the carrier of the package is Fedex , this combination includes between 12 and 15 digits, without a letter. It can include up to 22 digits in less frequent cases. If the carrier is Ups , the combination contains 7 to 12 or 18 characters, numbers and letters or only numbers.
The different tracking states Wayfair
- ACCEPTED BY U.S. POSTAL SERVICE
- ALTERNATE DELIVERY REQUESTED
- ARRIVED AT FEDEX LOCATION
- AT LOCAL FEDEX FACILITY
- BARCODE LABEL UNREADABLE AND REPLACED
- CUSTOMER NOT AVAILABLE OR BUSINESS CLOSED
- DEPARTED FEDEX LOCATION
- IN TRANSIT
- IN TRANSIT TO LOCAL POST OFFICE - ALLOW TWO TO THREE ADDITIONAL DAYS FOR DELIVERY
- IN TRANSIT TO U.S. POSTAL SERVICE
- ON FEDEX VEHICLE FOR DELIVERY
- PICKED UP
- PACKAGE DELIVERED BY U.S. POSTAL SERVICE TO ADDRESSEE
- RECIPIENT UNKNOWN - UNABLE TO DELIVER SHIPMENT - RETURNING TO SHIPPER
- SHIPMENT INFORMATION SENT TO FEDEX
- SHIPMENT INFORMATION SENT
- TO U.S. POSTAL SERVICE
- SCHEDULED FOR DELIVERY NEXT BUSINESS DAY
- TENDERED AT FEDEX LOCATION