How to track my XPO logistics package?
XPO logistics package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
XPO logistics tracking from USA, Canada and UK
XPO logistics courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Xpo ?
Delivery times depend on the size, weight of the package and also the destination address. On average deliveries of more than 30kg in Ltl have a delivery time of between 2 and 6 working days in France. This time can increase considerably depending on the size, the country and whether the delivery is national or international.
Deliveries in France are usually between 8am and 5pm. One option allows you to receive delivery in 14 hours, another option allows you to customize the delivery time slot.
How do I contact Xpo ?
The head office is located in the United States, at the following address:
- 5 American Ln, Greenwich, CT 06831, USA
Customer service is available at the telephone number:
- +44 (0)1788 226600 (Europe)
- +33 (0)4 75 23 25 26 (France)
- (855) 744 7976 (United States)
The email details of the international customer service are:
An online form is also available on the Xpo website to contact customer service, including requesting a quote or security information.
Information about Xpo deliveries
Xpo Logistics is an American logistics and transportation company founded in 1989 by Bradley S. Jacobs of which he is still the director today. The company now has more than 100,000 employees and achieved a turnover of 16.3 billion euros in 2020. Xpo serves parcels and manages events for more than 50,000 customers in 30 different countries. Optimised freight routing concerns 62% of Xpo 's activity and the 38% concerns the logistics part.
Xpo offers transport and logistics solutions mainly aimed at companies, these solutions are as follows:
- Ltl (less-than-truckload ): this solution allows the transport of large quantities of freight on pallets by truck with technologies customized for the customer. Generally, several customers have their package transported in the same truck in order to make the transport profitable. Xpo has a large network in Europe, with more than 100 Ltl locations, more than 60,000 pallets delivered every day in the domestic network and 10,000 pallets in the European network. Tailor-made deliveries are available, it is also possible to choose the delivery time slot. Hard-to-reach locations are also served by Xpo .
- FTL (Full Truckload): this solution is similar to the previous one, it allows the transport of large amounts of freight by truck but the difference is that the customer takes the entire place of the truck, the truck thus delivers a single customer. Tailor-made deliveries are possible, especially for goods whose temperature must be controlled or for more dangerous goods. Semi-trailers or tanker trucks may also be used. Xpo has more than 7500 vehicles for this kind of transport and 250,000 FTL deliveries are made every month. High standards of quality and safety are ensured, it is possible to monitor the CO2 emission of the transport and to locate the vehicle at any time of delivery using the proposed IT solutions.
- Last Mile: solution adapted to deliveries of smaller parcels both B2c and B2b . Every year, 85,000 deliveries are made for companies in Europe and 560,000 for individuals. 85 delivery centers are also present. This service is delivered to more than 500 markets in North America and is also available in France, the United Kingdom and Iberia. This solution is widely used for e-commerce deliveries. It can be customized according to customer expectations.
- Keypl: Xpo offers freight transport management, this service allows companies to optimize their deliveries and reduce their costs with multimodal solutions and adapted and personalized technologies. The performance of companies is thus improved thanks to the help of business decision-making provided by Xpo .
- Global Forwarding: This service is internationally oriented and allows you to deliver all types of packages, regardless of their size, weight and shape. This is possible thanks to the international network of Xpo , mainly between Europe, America, Asia and Russia. The company ensures the consolidation of exports and imports in these regions. More than 220,000 deliveries are made worldwide each year, by sea, air and road. Packages can be located at any time of transport.
- Intermodal: Xpo offers a door-to-door delivery service that combines different modes of transport (rail, air, road and sea) in order to offer less expensive and/or faster solutions. As with previous services, this one can be customizable according to customer expectations and improves their performance.
- Event Logistics: The last service offered by Xpo is the logistical management of professional events such as shows, sporting events, fairs etc. This offer is fully personalized, secure and available in Europe. A coordination team takes place on site and support is available 24/7.
Xpo has been a partner of the Tour De France for 40 years and is considered the official carrier for this event.
Customers are turning to Xpo as they have access to massive transport capacity and customized technologies in order to make deliveries around the world. Today it is the leader in France and Spain for Ltl transport and has the largest network Adr (Agreement on the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road) in Europe. The company is now considered a very reliable and secure carrier. In addition, it has won numerous awards (One of the most admired companies in the world in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 by Fortune / Best company to work in Spain in 2019, 2020 by Forbes / Supplier of the year in 2019 by General Motors / Most socially responsible company in France in 2020 by Statista ...). Xpo is therefore a reference in the transport and logistics sector.
The tracking number of a Xpo delivery
The Xpo tracking number format consists of a series of numbers. Generally, it has between 8 and 16 characters. The combination may also have letters. An example of a Xpo tracking number is: 1048856909.
The different tracking states Xpo
- ALL SHORT
- APPOINTMENT REQUIRED AT DESTINATION
- ARRIVED AT DESTINATION
- ARRIVED AT INTERIM
- AT DESTINATION
- AT INTERIM
- AT ORIGIN
- ATTEMPTED DELIVERY
- AWAITING UNLOADING AT CONSIGNEE
- BOL IMAGE AVAILABLE
- CONSOLIDATING SHIPMENTS PER CONSIGNEE
- DELAYED EN ROUTE TO DESTINATION
- DELAYED EN ROUTE TO INTERIM
- DELIVERED BY
- DELIVERED PART SHORT
- DELIVERY RECEIPT IMAGE AVAILABLE
- EN ROUTE TO DESTINATION
- FINAL DELIVERY PENDING REVIEW
- FOLLOW-UP DELAYED
- FOLLOW-UP ON TIME
- HOLDING ON DOCK FOR CARTAGE CARRIER AT DESTINATION
- HOLDING ON DOCK FOR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE AT DESTINATION
- LATE BUT NO POSSIBLE DELAY NOTIFICATION SENT
- NON-MOVEMENT PRO (PARENT)
- OUT FOR DELIVERY
- PICKED UP
- POSSIBLE DELAY NOTIFICATION
- RECORDED IN SYSTEM
- REFUSED DELIVERY
- REFUSED FOR DAMAGE
- RETURNED TO DOCK, NO ATTEMPT TO DELIVER
- SHIPMENT HAS BEEN CANCELED