How to track my Citylink Express package?
Citylink Express package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Citylink Express tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Citylink Express courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver City Link ?
City Link is a logistics company based in Malaysia, which offers domestic deliveries within the country and its territories, but also internationally to Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, as well as China among others. City Link offers delivery services for documents, parcels and heavy loads for professionals and individuals. The delivery services offered by the company City Link are as follows:
- Mail delivery: City Link offers domestic and international delivery to Asia-Pacific territories of mail in B2b and B2c . The estimated average delivery time depends on the type of shipment and its destination.
- Air and sea freight: City Link offers deliveries to East Malaysia and overseas destinations for packages up to 45 kg. The estimated average delivery time depends on the type of shipment and its destination.
- Same day delivery in Malaysia: the package is Collect+ and delivered within the same day and before 6pm. Note that this service is only available on the territory of the Klang Valley. The same day delivery time depends on the time of deposit of the package by the sender, in order to ensure delivery in the same day.
- International mail: the International Express Logistics division manages overseas delivery within the Asia-Pacific perimeter. The estimated average delivery time depends on the type of shipment, its place of shipment and its destination.
Overall, delivery times depend on the type of shipment, including its weight, size, destination of packages and selected service. The average national delivery time provided by City Link is estimated between 3 and 7 working days approximately. The average delivery time is reduced to between 1 and 2 days for the Express service option. For international deliveries, the average delivery time is estimated at approximately 7 working days. The delivery time for the international is estimated at about 3 working days with the Express service. City Link offers deliveries whose transport is carried out by land, sea or air. The type of transport depends on the option selected during shipment, the destination of the package as well as its degree of urgency. Express service options are often possible for air travel. Parcel deliveries provided by City Link are offered from Monday to Friday at home or at a pick-up point. Delivery times can be extended due to transport difficulties related to weather issues, but also in case of high period of activity (public holidays, holiday periods... etc) as well as in the event of customs difficulties.
How do I contact City Link ?
The registered office of the company City Link is based in Malaysia at the following address:
- No. 3A, Jalan Akitek U1/22, Seksyen U1, Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park, 40150, Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
City Link customer service can be reached from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm at the following number:
- 03 5565 8399
And by email to the following address:
Information about City Link deliveries
City Link is a Malaysian company, specializing in transport and logistics, it was originally established in 1979 by its founder Dato David Tan. The company now offers a wide range of logistics and freight transport services at home but also abroad, including Singapore, Indonesia and Hong Kong among others. The company has branches in different countries, which allows it to expand its business outside Malaysia and offer services overseas. City Link offers personalized courier and logistics services adapted to the needs of the market to professionals and consumers, thanks in particular to a dedicated service for the E-commerce sector. The ambition of the City Link company is to become the main player in the sector for customers based in the Asia-Pacific territory. The company has more than 1500 employees and is present in many countries outside Malaysia through its local subsidiaries. It has branches in China and Thailand, which allow it to be as close as possible to its foreign customers and to develop its expansion. The services offered by City Link are as follows:
- Last mile mail delivery, end-to-end pickup at home reception.
- Warehousing with complete solutions from reception to distribution, storage, labeling and order processing thanks to a solid network of infrastructures available to its customers.
- Air and sea freight that allows delivery to Malaysia for heavy packages, for shipments up to 45 kg, with the possibility of associated customs clearance service.
- The national delivery of parcels the same day before 6pm exclusively on the Malaysian territory of the Klang Valley.
- A dedicated service is offered specifically for banks and companies with personalized services according to the needs of professionals.
- The integration of E-commerce that allows delivery for online shops to Malaysian and foreign consumers.
- Prepayment solutions for sending small packages, allowing you not to have to go to an agency to prepare your shipment and send your package.
- The mailroom management service for companies to help professionals in the management of their sending and receiving.
- A warranty service is offered to ensure shipping for high-value packages.
- The service of returning parcels to a new address at the request of the sender or recipient.
- The customs clearance service for shipments abroad.
- The International Express Logistics service offers global logistics services and facilitates import/export exchanges.
The tracking number of a City Link delivery
The tracking number format of City Link consists of 15 digits. For example: 123456789123456.
The different tracking states City Link
- AT CITY-LINK LOCAL FACILITY
- ARRANGEMENTS CONFIRMED WITH RECEIVED
- ARRIVED CITY-LINK AUTHORIZED DROP-IN-CENTRE
- DEPARTED SORTING FACILITY
- DEPARTURE SCAN
- FLIGHT CANCELLED
- HELD FOR INSPECTION
- HOME NUMBER NEEDED
- IN TRANSIT
- NEED PHONE NUMBER
- PACKAGE DELIVERED - SIGNED
- PACKAGE BEING RE-ROUTED TO DESTINATION
- PENDING COMMERCIAL INVOICE
- PACKAGE DELIVERED - SIGNED FOR BY:EMI
- PENDING VERIFICATION
- RECEIVER’S ADDRESS INVALID
- RETURNED TO SHIPPER
- SHIPPER INSTRUCTION TO RETURN
- SHIPMENT ON-FORWARD TO
- SHIPMENT PICKED UP
- WEATHER RELATED
- WITH CITY-LINK DELIVERY COURIER