How to track my Metapack package?
Metapack package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Metapack tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Metapack courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Metapack ?
Metapack is a company that offers to provide companies and E-commerce players, delivery services, order management, return management and logistics to improve the shopping experience of their consumers and expand their business by retaining their customers.
In the e-commerce sector, the management of shipments and deliveries is at the heart of the expansion of retailers' activity. In order to support E-commerce companies, Metapack provides a tool, CarrierMatch that connects sellers with a network of carriers to determine the best option for which order, to more than 200 countries around the world, and based on the delivery criteria selected by the retailer.
CarrierMatch allows E-commerce sellers to search among more than 400 carriers and 4900 delivery services, which is the most suitable, reliable and economical option to deliver their products.
The partner companies offer deliveries to more than 200 destinations and countries around the world. The company can thus choose which carrier is the most suitable and the fastest to which region of the world and according to the type of package transported.
The tool is thus able to determine which is the ideal partner according to whether the delivery is national or international depending on the origin and destination. With express, standard and economical options according to the needs of the seller and the consumer. The type of package, its weight, size and dimensions are also studied to find the best value for money.
Metapack collaborates with many international and local partners, 400 in all, including:
- UPS, DHL, Hermes, PostNL, LaPoste, Correos, Colissimo, Mondial Relay, FedEx, Canpar, DPD, GLS, Heppner, TNT, 4PX, etc.
Metapack offers services for shipments to and from the following countries:
- Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Hungary, Bahrain, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, South Korea, Kuwait, Lithuania, Lebanon, Latvia, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
As the partners are multiple, the delivery times for each service depend on the transport companies, solutions and options selected.
Each delivery time depends on the carrier who takes care of the package, as well as the options chosen but also the destination of the package, and its specificities (weight, size, dimensions, type of goods, etc.)
How do I contact Metapack ?
Metapack has offices in different countries, at the following addresses:
- In the UK: 200 Gray's Inn Road, London, WC1X 8XZ
- In the United States: 1990 E Grand Ave, El Segundo, CA 90245, Usa
- In Poland: ul. Kostrzyńska 4, 65-127 Zielona Góra
- In Germany: Bahnhofstrae 3753359 Rheinbach
- In France: 7 rue Meyerbeer, 75009, Paris
- In the Netherlands: Barbara Strozzilaan 101, 1083 HN Amsterdam
Customer service can be reached by phone at the following number:
- +442078436722 and 02078436631
Information about Metapack deliveries
The online shopping experience is closely linked to the product delivery experience. It is from this premise that Metapack has built its objective to support companies and E-commerce players to improve their sales by offering delivery, transport, logistics, fulfillment, returns, etc. services.
the company Metapack is a provider of innovative technological solutions for the management of deliveries in the e-commerce sector. Metapack provides a platform that integrates more than 400 transport and logistics companies as well as 4900 delivery solutions. In particular home delivery, pick-up point, click and collect, Express options, Next Day among others.
For each order, Metapack undertakes to find the best delivery option for the customer, the most efficient, reliable and economical, with regard to the type of package, the urgency of the shipment as well as the final destination.
Metapack provides connected tools that save valuable time for companies by automating all processes.
The goals for companies are to expand their offering across the globe, improve the shopping experience for consumers and thus, build customer loyalty.
Metapack works with major e-commerce players, including Asos, Marks & Spencer, Wiggle, Beauty bar, The North Face and River Island among others.
The services offered by Metapack to companies are as follows:
- Solutions for shipping: Metapack provides a software tool for managing shipments and APIs. This makes it possible to quickly select the best carrier(s) for the need and to be able to easily download the necessary customs documents and shipping labels and standards. The system is designed to be able to handle a large volume of packages quickly and to multiple destinations. Deliveries are fast, reliable and traceable even when the retailer is far away from its consumers. This gives companies the opportunity to expand their offering for shipping and delivery solutions to their customers and to know in real time which solutions are the most profitable. Information such as warehouse operating times, parcel size limits and routing conditions allow companies to guarantee the deadlines announced to their customers for the delivery of their products. The information thus transmitted in real time also allows responsiveness when the selected service(s) are not available exceptionally and thus anticipates possible delays.
- Service for delivery: Companies that use the tools Metapack can offer delivery options with precise deadlines. Metapack reduces the fears of end customers related to the delivery of their package and thus create a virtuous circle that will lead them to have confidence for their next online purchases. Success at the first order is often a determining factor for subsequent ones. Metapack provides a catalog of thousands of parcel collection points, lockers and local shops where consumers can pick up their parcel as they wish. The Click and Collect service is also offered to reduce the difficulties of home deliveries and adopt more environmentally friendly ways of delivering by pooling deliveries. Metapack also makes it possible to find the most "green" carrier in order to meet the current requirements of reducing the C02 footprint of companies in the online sales sector, and to find sustainable, ecological and economical delivery solutions. With delivery services thanks to less polluting vehicles, by bike and on foot.
- Delivery tracking service: Metapack provides companies with a real-time delivery tracking software tool in order to be able to control the routing of packages. Effective and available follow-up reduces contact with customer services and strengthens the quality of service to consumers. The follow-up provided by the seller also makes it possible to facilitate access to information for the consumer and thus to strengthen his confidence in the company. This tool is available in 4 languages and will soon be powered by 9 additional languages.
- Returns management: Metapack offers a return management service for E-commerce purchases via a software tool and an online portal to facilitate the process of consumers. The tool allows the integration of all the company's information on its return policy (deadlines, reasons, carriers, possible costs ...) and to provide for the consumer to be able to do the process online without calling on customer service. This portal is available in 30 languages and allows returns to more than 380,000 relay points using labels to download online. Returns can be tracked, Metapack offers a fast and reliable self-service management tool, as well as follow-up with alerts to improve refund times. The software makes it possible to encourage exchanges by automatically offering the consumer the product(s) returned in different colors, sizes, characteristics.
The tracking number of a Metapack delivery
The tracking number format for shipments supported by Metapack depends on the carrier selected to ensure delivery of the package. Nevertheless, it is possible to track a shipment Metapack and know its situation, with the DM commitment code used to customize each package within the Metapacksystem. DM commitment codes often begin with the capital letters DMC followed by numbers and capital letters. Like for example: DMC1AZR2OJNH
The different tracking states Metapack
- IN TRANSIT DELAYS - DELAYED AIRLINE DEPARTURE
- IN TRANSIT SCANNED TO CONTAINER
- IN TRANSIT PROCESSED DOWN PACKET LINE
- IN TRANSIT HUB/CONSOLIDATION SCAN
- IN TRANSIT TO DESTINATION
- INFO MESSAGE SENT TO RECIPIENT
- ARRIVED IN COUNTRY
- AWAITING DESPATCH
- ARRIVAL AT USPS
- ARRIVED AT SHIPPING FACILITY
- DATA TRANSMITTED DATA RECEIVED BY BROKER
- CUSTOMS CLEARED RELEASED / CLEARED
- CUSTOMS CLEARANCE IN PROGRESS
- RECEIVED BY CARRIER RECEIVED AT Hermes HUB
- PROCESSED DOWN PACKET LINE
- RELEASED FROM CUSTOMS
- CUSTOMS CLEARED
- CLOSED BY SYSTEM NO DELV CONF RECD
- RESCHEDULE RESPONSE MESSAGE RECEIVED FROM RECIPIENT
- DEPARTED HUB AT DESTINATION
- RECEIVED IN IBC
- OUT FOR DELIVERY
- HUB/CONSOLIDATION SCAN ARRIVED AT IMPORT GATEWAY
- SCANNED TO CONTAINER
- YOUR PARCEL IS READY TO BE SHIPPED IT HAS NOT YET BEEN ADMITTED BY La Poste
- Trakpak PROCESS CENTRE UK
- DEPARTED CHAIN REACTION CYCLES
- PROCESSED AT HUB
- ROUTED TO DESTINATION
- SORTED TO DESTINATION
- PARCEL UPDATE NOTIFICATION VIA SMS MESSAGE SENT TO RECIPIENT
- DELIVERY ARRANGED WITH RECIPIENT
- MESSAGE RESPONSE RECEIVED FROM RECIPIENT
- DELAYED (NOT CARRIER)
- ELEC ADVICE RECD BY CARRIER
- SUB-CONTRACTOR RECEIVED
- ELECTRONIC SHIPPING SENT TO USPS
- PROCESSED DOWN PACKET LINE
- TRANSFERRED TO USPS
- PARCEL RECEIVED AND SCANNED IN WNS FACILITY
- SCANNED OUT OF WNDIRECT TPC
- SCANNED TO CONTAINER