How to track my MRW package?
MRW package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
MRW tracking from USA, Canada and UK
MRW courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver MRW ?
MRW is a transport operator that offers domestic parcel delivery services in Spain and abroad.
The company offers several services depending on the destination, which are as follows:
- For domestic deliveries:
- Same day delivery service: this service provides for home delivery of parcels on the same day as the order for the most urgent shipments throughout Spain
- Express Service: This service provides next day delivery with several options:
- Urgent 8:30 am: delivery is made at home the next working day before 8:30 am
- Urgent 10am: delivery is made at home the next working day before 10am
- Urgent 12h: delivery is made at home the next working day before 12h
- Urgent 2pm: delivery is made at home the next working day before 2pm
- Urgent 7pm: delivery is made at home the next working day before 7pm
- Urgent 7pm Portugal: delivery is made at home in Portugal, the next working day before 7pm
- Economic Service: this service provides for parcel deliveries by air or sea, within 24 to 72 hours depending on the destination. This service is available for parcels up to 80kg.
- Maritime transport - Balearic Islands: the delivery time is between 48 and 72 hours from and to the Balearic Islands, in connection with Andorra, Portugal or mainland Spain
- Maritime transport - Canary Islands: the delivery time is between 5 and 10 working days approximately from and to the Canary Islands, in connection with Andorra, Portugal or mainland Spain
- Maritime transport - Azores: for parcels to and from the Azores in connection with Andorra, mainland Spain, the Balearic Islands or the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. This service is available for parcels up to 40kg
- Madeira: for parcels sent to Andorra, mainland Spain, the Balearic Islands or the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. This service is available for parcels up to 40kg
- Porto Santo: for parcels sent to Andorra, mainland Spain, the Balearic Islands or the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. This service is available for parcels up to 40kg
- For international deliveries:
- Express Service: this service is dedicated to urgent deliveries by air abroad on all continents and offers transport with optimized transit times
- Economic Service or Ecopaq: this service offers economical deliveries abroad by combined air - land
- Service Ecobox 25: this service is dedicated to the delivery of parcels up to 25kg to America, Asia, Europe and Oceania
- Air or land freight services: these services, aimed at professionals, offer deliveries for shipments that exceed the weights and volumes imposed by air to the largest airports around the world or by land throughout Europe
- Exclusive Service: this specialized service offers premium delivery for urgent shipments that require personalized transport to a foreign country
Delivery times vary depending on the destination, however, the average delivery time for shipments abroad is between 3 and 15 working days approximately. The time also depends on the delivery method selected and the type of package, its weight, size.
Delivery times also depend on different factors and may be extended due to holiday periods, public holidays, variable weather conditions, and possible customs delays.
How do I contact MRW ?
The registered office of MRW is located in Spain, at the following address:
Granvia Avenue, L'Hospitalet 163-168, 08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona.
Customer service can be reached at the following number: 91829 66 89.
Telephone lines are also set up for Express services and are as follows, by country:
- for Germany: +4932221098516
- for Portugal: +351308812764
- for France: +33484800269
- for Spain: +34932711016
Also by email to the following address:
Information about MRW deliveries
MRW or Messengers Radio WorldWide, is a shipping company that employs more than 14,000 employees worldwide through its 558 franchises and nearly 60 logistics centers in Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar, Andorra and Venezuela.
The company was founded by Joan Bahima in 1977, it specializes in urgent transport for national and international deliveries and is the only courier company authorized to transport pets.
MRW delivers parcels to more than 200 countries and regions around the world and collaborates with many big names in e-commerce to get their products to consumers on all continents.
MRW works with more than 15,000 online retailers and makes nearly 70 million deliveries a year.
The company is one of the most famous logistics companies among Spaniards because of the quality of its services and the efficiency of its transport solutions.
MRW offers many shipping options, with real-time tracking during routing thanks to the MRW tracking internationaltool, as well as return management.
The tracking number of a MRW delivery
The package tracking number format MRW consists of 12 digits divided by a "/". Like for example 12345/6789123.