How to track my Pitney Bowes Inc - PBI package?
Pitney Bowes Inc - PBI package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Pitney Bowes Inc - PBI tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Pitney Bowes Inc - PBI courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Pitney Bowes ?
Pitney Bowes is an international carrier that delivers parcels mainly for the E-commerce sector to many countries around the world.
The company offers several delivery methods:
- Standard: solution for shipping small packages from door to door in partnership with USPS throughout the United States. This is the most economical method. Deliveries are made from Monday to Saturday. The delivery time is between 3 and 5 working days approximately
- Accelerated: for priority packages, the delivery time is about 1 to 3 working days. Routing is handled by USPS.
- Cross-border: for international deliveries with three possible options, standard, economical or accelerated and assured follow-up. Deliveries can be made to more than 200 countries or regions. Expertise in certain territories or the delivery flow is generally important, including Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, India. . etc Delivery times depend on the type of package, its weight, size and destination.
- To the United States: a service is dedicated to deliveries from China to the United States and from the United Kingdom to the United States. Delivery is ensured in 5 days.
Whatever the destination of the package, the delivery time guaranteed by Pitney Bowes is estimated between 3 and 5 working days approximately. The company works in collaboration with several partners, including USPS, UPS, DHL and FEDEX.
Delivery times are dependent on various factors such as variable weather conditions, holiday periods, public holidays and possible customs delays.
How do I contact Pitney Bowes ?
The registered office of the company Pitney Bowes Inc is based at the following address:
- 3001 Summer St, Stamford CT 06926, USA
Customer service can be reached by phone at the following number:
Information about Pitney Bowes deliveries
The Pitney Bowes company was founded in 1920 by Arthur Pitney and Walter Bowes, who are the creators of the franking machine. The company's objective was to offer a global offer for mail management and courier transport. It is, today, recognized as a major player in the storage, logistics and delivery of mail and parcels and has modern technologies, in particular through its tracking system.
Pitney Bowes has been able to develop its activities and influence in order to become today a partner of other significant delivery companies such as DHL, UPS, TNT and FEDEX. Headquartered in Stamford, Pitney Bowes has entities all over the world, including India, Japan and the United Kingdom. It works with more than one million E-commerce customers around the world.
With more than 15,000 employees, Pitney Bowes is present in more than 33 units in North America and manages about 5,000 orders per day.
The company offers a wide choice of storage, distribution and delivery services for parcels of all types. Its extensive logistics transport network allows it to cover the entire North American territory but also abroad such as Japan, the United Kingdom and India.
Pitney Bowes is now recognized as one of the leading suppliers in the delivery and storage market in the United States, New Delhi and the United Kingdom for the e-commerce sector.
E-commerce sellers send their items to the warehouses and sorting centers of Pitney Bowes, which takes care of their shipment to the recipient countries. Once arrived, Pitney Bowes partners such as FedEx, DHL, etc. route the packages to the consumer.
Pitney Bowes is a preferred supplier of e-commerce platforms, products are stored in warehouses in the United States, England or the United Kingdom before reaching their final destination.
Pitney Bowes is a privileged partner of major E-commerce players, notably eBay as part of the Global Shippingprogram. Pitney Bowes represents the outsourcing company ofeBay for international shipments.
The company is also a partner with Amazon.
The tracking number of a Pitney Bowes delivery
Tracking number formats can be as follows:
- For theeBay Global Shipping program (GSP), the tracking number Pitney Bowes usually begins with UPAA followed by numbers (or other characters). Like for example: UPAA12345736261
- For packages Amazon, the tracking number begins with PBX followed by numbers (or other characters). Like for example: PBX1937467382ER24
The different tracking states Pitney Bowes
- DELAY AT THE GLOBAL SHIPPING CENTER
- ARRIVED AT THE GLOBAL SHIPPING CENTER
- CUSTOMS DOCUMENTATION AND LABELING
- CUSTOMS CLEARED
- PROCESSING AT THE GLOBAL SHIPPING CENTER
- AWAITING PICKUP
- IN TRANSIT WITH DESTINATION CARRIER
- OUT FOR DELIVERY
- ON ITS WAY TO
- TRACKING DETAILS UPLOADED
- SHIPPED FROM THE GLOBAL SHIPPING CENTER TO INTERNATIONAL DESTINATION