How to track my Sicepat package?
Sicepat package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
Sicepat tracking from USA, Canada and UK
Sicepat courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver Sicepat ?
The delivery times of Sicepat depend on the option chosen when sending the package. The different possibilities are as follows:
- SAME DAY: Delivery times are about 8 hours, this type of delivery is available for Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Solo, Semarang, Malang, Surabaya-Sidoarjo, Denpasar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, Batam, Makassar. The package must be dropped off before 12:59 to ensure this delay.
- Siuntung: Delivery times are 15 hours for delivery in Indonesia, Jabodetabek and Bandung regions only
- BEST ( Besok Sampai Tujuan ): Delivery takes place the day after shipment, this type of delivery is available in all major cities of Indonesia
- Halu: Delivery times are between 1 and 3 days in all cities in Indonesia
- Gokil: Delivery times are 1 to 3 days for a delivery of a large package in Indonesia (the package must weigh at least 10 kg)
- H3lo: Delivery times are 1 to 3 days for delivery throughout Java and the island of Bali
- Cod: Delivery times are 8 hours for delivery to Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya
- Sicepat GO!: Delivery times depend heavily on the destination country.
How do I contact Sicepat ?
The head office is located in Indonesia, at the following address:
- Jl. Ir. H. Juanda 3 No. 17-19, RT.008/RW.002, Kel. Kebon Kelapa Kec. Gambir, Jakarta Pusat 10120
Customer service is available from Monday to Sunday between 7am and 11pm at the telephone number:
The email details of the customer service are:
- customer.care@ Sicepat .com
It is also possible to contact Sicepat customer service via social networks such as LINE (on behalf of @ Sicepat ), Whatsapp (on 0812 9966 6088), Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or by sending a question directly on the form available on their website.
Information about Sicepat deliveries
Sicepat EKSPRES is an Indonesian logistics and transport company founded in 2014 by The Kim Hai (who is still the CEO today). The head office is located in Jakarta. The company operates not only throughout Indonesia but also in some Asian countries and is gradually starting to serve Australia as well as the rest of the world. Sicepat has experienced strong growth since its foundation and now has more than a hundred collection points in Indonesia as well as more than 10,000 employees. In 2019, she won the " The Best Growth Strategy In Logistic Industry " award by Indonesia Businessnews Award . CEO The Kim Hai has also received several awards for his responsiveness and leadership during the COVID-19 health crisis.
The carrier offers different delivery services depending on the urgency of the shipment and the type of package:
- Urgent deliveries:
- BEST ( Besok Sampai Tujuan ): Express delivery service to and from Indonesia at a reduced price. Delivery is ensured in less than 24 hours. This service is available in all major cities of Indonesia.
- Siuntung: Express delivery service to and from Indonesia at a reduced price. Delivery is ensured in less than 15 hours. This service is available in the Jakarta and Bandung regions only.
- Same Day Delivery: Express delivery service to and from Indonesia at a reduced price. Delivery is ensured in less than 8 hours if the package was deposited before 12:59. The package must weigh less than 10kg and the maximum accepted size is 40x40x17. This service is available in the following major cities: Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Solo, Semarang, Malang, Surabaya-Sidoarjo, Denpasar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, Batam and Makassar. If the contents of the package are of value, it is mandatory to take out insurance.
- Cod: Urgent delivery service for e-commerce of the Sicepat Friends group. This service is only available in the following cities: Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Solo, Semarang and Surabaya. This option allows the customer to pay in cash for the order upon receipt of the package.
- Standard deliveries:
- Halu: Delivery service to and from all cities in Indonesia. This service is available for e-commerce in Shopee , Bukalapak and Tokopedia. They benefit from an economic rate, from 5000 Indonesian rupees (or 0.32 euro).
- H3lo (Heboh 3 Kilo): Standard delivery service to and from Java and the island of Bali. This service is available in all major cities of Indonesia. Packages from 0.1 to 2.30 kg are charged as 1 kg at the standard rate Siuntung , packages from 2.31 to 3.30 kg are charged as 2 kg at the standard rate Siuntung , packages from 3.31 to 4.30 kg are charged as 3kg at the standard rate Siuntung .
- Other types of delivery:
- Gokil (Cargo Kilat): Delivery service for bulky packages, it concerns packages over 10kg. This service is only available in major cities in Indonesia.
- Sicepat GO!: Delivery service for international shipments. This option is available in the cities of Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Surabaya, Denpasar, Medan and Makassar. The regions served with this option are the continents of Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa and America. The package must not weigh more than 30 kg. The goods shipped must comply with the regulations of the country of destination.
In addition to these delivery options, Sicepat offers a support option called Sicepat Klik , allowing quick access to delivery information on WhatsApp, accessible 24 hours a day.
Finally, a final option called Sicepat Syariah is available and allows donations to be made to literacy schools and Muslim schools in the Cilacap and Lombok regions. By choosing this option, 2.5% discount on delivery costs is made and is paid by Sicepat .
The tracking number of a Sicepat delivery
The Sicepat tracking number format consists of a series of numbers. Generally, it has 12 digits but it is possible to have between 9 and 20 digits. It can also contain letters, in addition to numbers.
The different tracking states Sicepat
- DITERIMA DI PERWAKILAN (ROD/RECEIVED ON DESTINATION)
- PAKET DITERIMA OLEH
- PAKET GAGAL DIAMBIL SIGESIT RUKINDO SMITH SITUMEANG
- PAKET TELAH DI INPUT
- PAKET TELAH DI TERIMA DI
- PAKET TELAH DIAMBIL SIGESIT
- TERIMA PERMINTAAN PICKUP