How to track my YDH Express package?
YDH Express package tracking is easy with Ordertracker, all you have to do is to paste your tracking number in the above field to track a package or go to the track my package section. We provide you with the most powerful parcel tracking system for any post office. Ordertracker accepts any international tracking number, it is an universal tracking website to track a parcel on a global level such as "track my parcel" with accurate informations about your shipment.
YDH Express tracking from USA, Canada and UK
YDH Express courier ships to many countries around the world and you can track all packages that are sent through this courier on this site with just a few clicks. When a package is sent to you, the sender must provide you with a tracking number which will then be used on this site to know the status of your delivery and the location of your mail or package.
How long does it take to deliver YDH Express ?
YDH Express initially specialized in transport linking Japan and China and has expanded its business to the whole world by creating cross-border routes. YDH Express delivers products to different continents and transports goods by air, sea and land.
YDH Express offers a door-to-door delivery service and has created dedicated lines to offer an efficient and reliable express delivery service.
The lines provided by YDH Express for deliveries are as follows:
- Japan Line: This line is dedicated to express delivery between China and Japan, a "Japan Express Service" service is available for the fastest deliveries. The "Japan Export Courier Service" service allows Chinese retailers to have their packages collected for delivery to Japan from ports in eastern and southern China and through Tokyo Customs. As part of this service, products can be delivered to most parts of Japan with an estimated delay of approximately 1 to 2 business days and can be delivered the next day to Tokyo and Osaka. YDH Express has on-site infrastructure in Japan, including Tokyo and Osaka. These centers ensure safe and timely delivery throughout Japan. YDH Express is recognized in the Sino-Japanese transportation market as a reliable supplier for retailers and e-commerce sellers in both countries. The reliability of deliveries contributes to developing international trade between China and Japan and meeting the demand of Japanese and Chinese customers. The Japan line provides several services which are as follows:
- Export commercial express or B2B express: which provides for deliveries throughout Japan with an estimated time between 24 and 48 hours. This service prioritizes speed, includes customs clearance service and dedicated routes.
- Small package B2C: which provides for delivery in China with an estimated time of about 48 hours.
- Edabao: which provides for delivery in China with an estimated time between 48 and 72 hours with preferential rates.
Depending on the region, the deadlines may be extended from one to two working days compared to the estimated deadline.
On the Japan line, YDH Express also offers an express service by appointment. The recipient can choose the desired delivery date according to its availability.
YDH Express also offers delivery on rest days, if the package arrives on a rest day, the company also provides for the possibility of having the same day of receipt of the package in the region.
Finally, YDH Express offers a specialized service for urgent deliveries, the recipient can specify the time at which he wishes to receive the package at the place designated by the order.
- Line Europe: YDH Express provides a dedicated line service to European countries for express deliveries from China. The delivery time is estimated between 2 and 3 working days in major cities in Eastern Europe, Western Europe and the Nordic countries. Direct flights are chartered, in order to reduce the transit time and guarantee the reliability of the transport. The line provides connections to more than 32 countries including Germany, Belgium, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and Portugal among others. This service is available for parcels up to 30kg. Packages must be sent to the operations center YDH Express East China before 2 p.m. in order to be transported within the announced deadlines.
- The United Kingdom line: a line has been created and dedicated specifically to the British market to promote the movement of goods in e-commerce between China and the United Kingdom. This service is dedicated to parcels up to 3kg. The delivery areas are divided into three parts:
- England, Wales and parts of Scotland
- the Highlands and Islands of Scotland not covered by the 1st zone
- Northern Ireland, isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey
- Ligne France: a line is specially dedicated to the E-commerce market to French customers, for parcels up to 3kg. The parcels are sent to France and then taken care of by the La Poste services for the final delivery. This service is only available for metropolitan France.
- America Line: a service is dedicated to the movement of goods to the United States and North America. Excluded from deliveries are the territories of Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
- Africa Line: YDH Express offers door-to-door air cargo deliveries for small E-commerce packages to Africa. The company has offices in the following countries: Nigeria, South Africa, Chad, Senegal, Mali, Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Uganda, Congo, Zambia, Namibia, Ghana, Benin, Gabon, Togo, Cameroon, Mali, Burkina Faso, Guinea, Niger and Côte d'Ivoire.
YDH Express has created a service specifically for E-commerce sellers Amazon, which provides logistics, warehousing and transport solutions toAmazon warehouses in Japan, Europe and the United States.
How do I contact YDH Express?
the head office of YDH Express is located in China, at the following address:
- 28th Floor, AFC Dahonggiao International, 999 Li'an Street, Minhang District, Shanghai
Customer service can be reached by phone at the following numbers:
And by email to the following address:
Information about YDH Express deliveries
Shanghai Yida Express Service Co., Ltd. or YDH Express was founded in 2002. The company initially specialized in logistics and transport on China-Japan routes. In line with the rise of e-commerce and international trade, the company has developed its activities to become an international cross-border logistics operator by offering warehousing services abroad and sea, air and land transport.
YDH Express aims to provide a "safe, fast, reliable and professional" service, it makes its know-how available in a context of globalization of E-commerce and offers to meet the needs of customers in terms of logistics and express transport.
The company offers retailers to focus on their sales by taking care of the delivery, logistics and optimization part of the supply chain.
YDH Express is one of the first Chinese companies to offer cross-border logistics services. By integrating air freight, courier, shipping and warehousing solutions, the company has become one of the leaders in the logistics market.
YDH Express represents about 3,000 employees in different branches in China and abroad and a fleet of more than 500 trucks, which handle tens of thousands of packages every day.
Shipping centers are numerous, based in China but also abroad, in Tokyo and Osaka in Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Paris in France, Frankfurt in Germany, the United States, Lagos in Nigeria, London in England. etc.
YDH Express uses innovative technological systems to offer adapted international logistics solutions that reduce costs, transport times and losses for E-merchants.
The company transports parcels all over the world, YDH Express has created dedicated lines to different continents and countries to cover the international market.
The company has also created a service dedicated toAmazon partners that provides for the collection and storage of goods in order to improve sales and reduce transportation costs for retailers who work with the Amazonplatform.
YDH Express has branches throughout China, as well as warehouse centers, each structure is dedicated to specific lines and services.
The company YDH Express works with many partners for the transport of goods in the recipient countries.
YDH Express works with Sagawa Express, a leading Japanese logistics company in the country. The company has no less than 20,000 transport vehicles and has a network of more than 300 structures in Japan. Sagawa Express is a collaborator of choice to provide door-to-door transport and delivery services.
YDH Express also collaborates with Caravan, a Chinese management system brand specializing in cross-border e-commerce. The services offered allow YDH Express to offer E-commerce sellers the optimization of their sales management.
The tracking number of a YDH Express delivery
The tracking number format for packages YDH Express consists of 34 digits.
The different tracking states YDH Express
- ARRIVED AT USPS REGIONAL ORIGIN FACILITY
- ACCEPTED AT USPS ORIGIN FACILITY
- AWAITING PICK UP BY RECIPIENT AS REQUESTED
- ACCEPTED AT USPS DESTINATION FACILITY
- ARRIVED SHIPPING PARTNER FACILITY, USPS AWAITING ITEM
- ARRIVED AT HUB
- ARRIVED AT POST OFFICE
- ARRIVAL AT UNIT
- DEPARTED SHIPPING PARTNER FACILITY, USPS AWAITING ITEM
- DEPARTED USPS REGIONAL FACILITY
- DELIVERY DELAY-RECIPIENT NOT AT HOME
- DELIVERY DELAY-INCORRECT
- DEPARTED POST OFFICE
- DOMESTIC RETURN -ABNORMAL SHIPMENT
- SHIPMENT DEPARTED FROM FACILITY
- SHIPPING LABEL CREATED, USPS AWAITING ITEM
- SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED
- SHIPMENT DEPARTED FROM AIRPORT
- SHIPMENT IN TRANSIT
- SHIPMENT PICKED UP BY Canada Post
- SHIPMENT ARRIVED AT FACILITY
- SHIPMENT ARRIVED AT AIRPORT
- SHIPMENT SHIPPED
- SHIPMENT RECEIVED, PACKAGE ACCEPTANCE PENDING
- TRANSPORT DELAY-THE AIRLINE OFF-LOADED SHIPMENTS CAUSING DELAY
- ITEM PROCESSED
- ITEM OUT FOR DELIVERY
- ITEM DEPARTED
- IN TRANSIT, ARRIVING ON TIME
- IN TRANSIT TO NEXT FACILITY
- ITEM RE-ROUTED DUE TO PROCESSING ERROR; POSSIBLE DELAY
- ITEM ARRIVED
- IN TRANSIT, ARRIVING LATE
- INCOMPLETE ADDRESS
- INDUCTED INTO Pitney Bowes NETWORK
- RELEASED FROM CUSTOMS
- FLIGHT DELAY
- MERCHANT ORDER RECEIPT NOTIFICATION, USPS AWAITING ITEM
- RETURNED TO SHIPPER
- ELECTRONIC SHIPPING INFO RECEIVED
- THE ITEM BEING RETURNED TO THE SENDER WENT OUT FOR DELIVERY
- INITIAL PACKAGE SCAN
- TRANSPORT DELAY-DUE TO BAD WEATHER
- LABEL CORRECTION APPLIED
- CUSTOMS INSPECTION
- PACKAGE SCAN
- OUT FOR DELIVERY
- LABEL CREATED
- RECEIVED AT OPENING UNIT
- CONTAINER UNLOAD